Paxton, E85 5.0 vs Mclaren MP4-12C

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Also there's always claimed hp with no dyno sheet or estimated as you call it. there is a very big difference between 13 psi and 7 but like I said before I'm sure both of your cars are very fast I'm not knocking either of you. Just putting my 2 cents in cause its my constitutional right ��
Keep your two cents. My buddy has a TT 5.0 at around 7 psi and he's making over 700 on a stock bottom end. I wouldn't bet money against Whippled3v's claim at that psi with a built motor.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Trueblue you've been here long enough that I wouldn't doubt your kill even though you drive the rival 5bro :poke:. Good shit man.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
imagejpg1-30.jpg
Haha, perfect! Nice kill OP!

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Lol here we go same typical shit just because I'm new to svtp I must be an idiot. Sry I forgot 5.0>world

Why do you think he's lying is all I asked. His car has twin turbos on E-85 with supporting mods, they typically run 700hp to the rear tires and are good for high nines low tens at the track. What's so unbelievable about his story?

Sorry for calling you a newb. :p

Last edited:

termipowa

Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete well for one I somehow i overlooked his car is an auto thought he was banging gears. That pretty much clears up most traction issues as well. I guess I just underestimated the car or I'm thinking the mp412c is more of a car than it is. I was under the impression OP's car was a manual I'm sure everyone could see my argument my mistake looked over the auto.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete well for one I somehow i overlooked his car is an auto thought he was banging gears. That pretty much clears up most traction issues as well. I guess I just underestimated the car or I'm thinking the mp412c is more of a car than it is. I was under the impression OP's car was a manual I'm sure everyone could see my argument my mistake looked over the auto.

After reading the specs on the Mclaren I would hesitate the validity of his kill as well if he wasn't running E85 with twin turbos. I doubt he could have gotten it done with 94 octane tune.

It's all good.

termipowa

Established Member
^^^^ lol has nothing to do with being a cobro I like the 5.0 I just like cobras more to each his own. I respect any car that's setup right and makes power. OP if I was in an area I would run into those types of cars I would take the gopro every where I go.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Short and sweet.

Brand new MP4-12C(or whatever they are called) on the highway. I pull up to him and drop it into 2nd at 50mph. I honk it off and were gone. By 140ish I had about 2-2.5 cars on him. After the race we pulled over and he was blown away that a mustang had just beat him. So far I have an Aventador on my list of supercars I have beat, now I can add a McLaren to that list. Made my whole day worth it.

Awesome man! I may have asked you this before, but are you running a fuel system or a bap(which one if so?)?

slowbra1

Established Member
I personally know Mike AKA truebluedevil02

Also there's always claimed hp with no dyno sheet or estimated as you call it. there is a very big difference between 13 psi and 7 but like I said before I'm sure both of your cars are very fast I'm not knocking either of you. Just putting my 2 cents in cause its my constitutional right ��

truebluedevil02 is a straight up stand up guy, if he says he took out a MP4-12C(or whatever they are called) I 100% believe him, Mike is no liar nor a bullshitter.

Nice Kill truebluedevil02.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
^^^^ lol has nothing to do with being a cobro I like the 5.0 I just like cobras more to each his own. I respect any car that's setup right and makes power. OP if I was in an area I would run into those types of cars I would take the gopro every where I go.

Believe it or not, I had 2 gopros and a hand held camera in the car with me, just couldn't get them turned on in time for the race :(

Awesome man! I may have asked you this before, but are you running a fuel system or a bap(which one if so?)?

I am running a JMS BAP set at 18V

truebluedevil02 is a straight up stand up guy, if he says he took out a MP4-12C(or whatever they are called) I 100% believe him, Mike is no liar nor a bullshitter.

Nice Kill truebluedevil02.

Thank you sir!

Users who are viewing this thread