P&P 01 Cobra intake vs Sullivan upper/lower setup

Nazman

Established Member
Thank you for the information! How much will this service cost? I'm pretty much on board. :)

I sent you an email as well. :beer:

Sent you an email reply!

Cost for a Nazty Performance Ported Short Runner is $900.00. If I get 5 or more intake Ill provide a group purchase discount of 50 bones off! If I get 10 or more Ill give you guys a discount of 10% off the Ported Short Runner intake!

We take the stock intake and fully machine it on our CNC Mill, then we custom lenght (specific to your application like: cams, CIs, CR, NA or FI) velocity stacks/bell mouths are fabricated installd into the machined intake. Plenum volume its calculated as well to your application!

The intake its completely modular that means that plenum, and runner lenght could be adjusted even after the intake its manufactured to further tune the application!

Once everthing is test fitted and plenum calculated, we TIG weld the intake and ceramic coat.

Each intake its serial numbered to document the specifics incase the owner wishes to later alter the appicaiton.

Turn around time on the Ported Short Runner is 2-3 weeks depending on how busy we are!

Let me know how to help you!

Naz

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
You have to turn in a core. If doing a group purchase, he might need your intake up front.

He is very much right! We have a few cores that we can work....Five of them!

So, we can turn them five in 5 days or so...since we will be doing nothing more than them! We are looking at ~5 intakes per week or one per day.

Naz

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Naz another question for you. Im interested in this intake but Im looking for as little downtime as possible thats why Im asking if you supplied the intake. Do you modify the hat at all or just the lower? The reason I ask is my hat is powdercoated so I wouldnt want to send that in as a core return. If not and you only do the lower then that would work perfect for me.

Nazman

Established Member
Naz another question for you. Im interested in this intake but Im looking for as little downtime as possible thats why Im asking if you supplied the intake. Do you modify the hat at all or just the lower? The reason I ask is my hat is powdercoated so I wouldnt want to send that in as a core return. If not and you only do the lower then that would work perfect for me.

Juiced,

No we dont touch the intake hat unless it needs to be machined for a single blade which we do modify them.

Only the lower intake its need it as core.

As far as down time, we could just work our core, ship to you and upon you swaping intakes, just mail the stock core back to us! Easy! No down time!

Let me know how I could help you!

Naz

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I have had both designs of the PSR. The old and the new.

I will vouch and say that the customer service is top notch. I installed the first (old design) PSR and dynoed the car. Naz looked at my dyno graph and saw something he didnt like and sent me another intake to try to get it right. This was soley up his choice. He also made sure I was happy throughout the build. You wont find better customer service.

I will say the new intakes are top notch and look amazing in person.

Nazman

Established Member
upper and lower right from sullivans website

lol! Yes, with the full Nazty Performance treatment! lol! Glad its working out for you!

I have had both designs of the PSR. The old and the new.

I will vouch and say that the customer service is top notch. I installed the first (old design) PSR and dynoed the car. Naz looked at my dyno graph and saw something he didnt like and sent me another intake to try to get it right. This was soley up his choice. He also made sure I was happy throughout the build. You wont find better customer service.

I will say the new intakes are top notch and look amazing in person.

Kevin,

Thanks for the support brother!

Yes, your car made some sick power! 383RWHP on the stock short block ALL MOTOR is pretty stout!

I know that the car had 390-400RW all motor while on the stock short block so we had to get it just right brother!

Thank you for your support!

Naz

03silversnake.

Established Member
Sullivan vs psr Mach intake

I clearly dont have a very good understanding of the 01' intake cause I have no idea what I'm looking at... lol

Hey I'm wondering if u are using Sullivan intake or naz psr Mach intake cause I have twin turbo cobra an trying to see which one would be better an make more power?

Users who are viewing this thread