Oxford white or DSG?

VNMUS03

Established Member
Your lucky you even have a choice. I looked for a while before I got mine. I'm not a fan of red but that was the cleanest car I could find. It grew on me tho. I love this bish ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408647946.075062.jpg

03dsgdreams

Established Member
$25k will buy a really nice sub 10,000 mile car, or the $27-28k you'll be able to get an ultra low mileage one with some good mods.

I paid $24.5k for my OW 03 in Nov. 2013 with 7474 miles from the original owner. The guy had it listed for over a month on craigslist at $26,000. It was hard to beat him down though because he was 65yrs old, had money and didn't need to sell it. I think he sold it to me because I promised him to treat it like my first born son, lol. I'd say I easily have 7k in mods on top of it, but I'm sure if I was to sell it I wouldn't get over $28k and thats if I was lucky. The good thing is I'm in a good place financially and I have more than enough room to store it so I plan to keep it for life. :rockon:

I think i seen your car on craigslist when it was still for sale. Was it in MI?

cj428mach

Established Member
I think i seen your car on craigslist when it was still for sale. Was it in MI?

Nope it was here in Ks just about a 90 mile drive from home. Its funny because I jumped on it because it was what I wanted, but I also figured I'd probably have a hard time finding one with this kind of mileage again. Lol since doing so last november there was the one in Michigan for around 27k then the one thats priced at 35k for sale now both with the same mileage mine had. There are probably 50+ more OW coupes out there with sub 10,000 miles, lol.

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Both are pretty low maintenance colors to own, but for straight looks I'd go with DSG after seeing it in person

mrose75

Established Member
I love my DSG, but as of late I have developed a profound admiration for certain vehicles in white.

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
I love the color on my DSG terminator. My Shelby is Oxford white, and at times I kick myself for buying such a boring color combo Shelby. But if I ever run across the right comp orange cobra....it's on!

SBVERT03

Established Member
Hmm. Both are great colors. CO and SB are my two favorites, but DSG and OW aren't too far behind. I think I'd give the slight advantage to DSG, but I think it would come down to the car/deal for me.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
three pages in and I cant believe no one has mentioned how rare OW is compared to the other colors

OP, if you have found an OW one for sale, snatch it up.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
White is the absence of color, white is pure, white is power, white is like a virgin waiting to be taken advantage of :beer:

Grey is black with white mixed in :burnout: lol j/k'ing but DSG is better then Mineral grey imo

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DSG, it has metallic in it that sparkles in the sunlight.

Yep, and that is why I absolutely loved my DSG Cobra under the sun. I can't count the number of compliments I got on it. Of course, I spent considerable time regularly detailing the paint. So my favorite of the two would be DSG. But OW is a nice color. I fully understand why there are many who just love it. You can't go wrong either way. You'll just have to make a (personal) decision.

Users who are viewing this thread