Oxford white or DSG?

03dsgdreams

Established Member
So torn between Oxford white or DSG. It's driving me nuts, I'll look at a pro photo shoot of a DSG car and have my mind made then I look at some pro shots of Oxford and I'm like f#!$ that looks sick. From what I've gathered is DSG can't be beat in the bright sunlight. OW seems pretty blan/dull in the bright sun but outshines the DSG in the evening when the sun is going down or at night under the street lights. How do I make a poll on here to help me decide?

Sick SVT

Established Member
Ive had both and love both. White hides imperfections pretty well. If I had my choice I would get the OW over the DSG but you cant go wrong with either. Both look good.

cj428mach

Established Member
Oxford is King. I even sold a SB car for an OW one, lol. White looks so good and when you contrast it with black it looks so good.

I personally think a Terminator needs to just jump out and catch your eye. So with that I think the best colors are ones like
SY
SB
CO
TR
OW

If you see a clean car in those colors they just grab your attention.

Woody6799

Established Member
DSG FTW!

I may be biased tho...

AMMuscle2014-1.jpg

JDUB348

Established Member
I want to paint mine Oxford in the future. Yes i should have bought white when i originally was looking, but even today i only see a white termiantor pop up for sale in state maybe once a year. For all the mods i have done to my car, it makes the most sense to just have mine painted if white is what i really want at this point.

0C59C324-BF1B-42D1-88BF-8F5B0DEED9F5_zpsguzm9o66.jpg

Last edited:

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
Can't go wrong with either, but I'm a white nutswinger. It helps hide imperfections and dirt real well too. I have black now, it's horrible and if you don't have OCD yet, you'll develop it real quick.

dom418

Established Member
Honestly, don't limit yourself to just 2 colors. Find the cleanest car you can find and buy it. All colors look great on these cars. I saw a nice red fire for the first time and loved it! Pictures do not do the Terminator justice in any color.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I personally love OW, my truck is OW and its easy to maintain and as stated above hides imperfections well. I would of purchased a OW Cobra but I could not find one and settled for a RF. Honestly, I love all colors of our cars except for ZY. Sorry to anyone who owns a ZY, the paint looks to dull for me.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
I personally love OW, my truck is OW and its easy to maintain and as stated above hides imperfections well. I would of purchased a OW Cobra but I could not find one and settled for a RF. Honestly, I love all colors of our cars except for ZY. Sorry to anyone who owns a ZY, the paint looks to dull for me.

Everyones a ZY hater. FINE, more for me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread