Outline bumper inserts

selbyvince

Established Member
Don't know if it'd work in chrome, but I did mine in 1/8" black pinstripe in early '04 for like $3! Just takes some time n patience following the lines. Still looks great!

Great idea, thanks for posting

Could your wife make them?

She was having a hard time getting it right, but yes she now can make them. But with the ford issue, that's not something we are going to advertise lol. So it solved my problem, but not everyone else that's looking for some unfortunately.

Sorry to highjack your thread OP but does anyone know where to find the COBRA lettering in Carbon Fiber?

Hmm, I'm not sure man. My wife can get some carbon fiber vinyl and cut them for you if there's a few other people that are interested, just need to justify buying the 40 dollar roll of vinyl lol

On top of everything we have going on, me and my wife managed to total both our new daily drivers in two days :( so we are really buisy with that. I got hit by a drunk driver with no insurance, and she hydroplaned and hit someone before sliding down into a massive ditch. So bare with me on the respomses at this point.

cbradley49

Established Member
Well, if you guys ever want licensed to sell ford brand stuff, they are Pretty good to work with. Will definately be a full time job but you would be able to advertise. I'm working with ford on getting licensed for my shift knobs now as we speak. The lasy in the advertising department has been nothing but nice

selbyvince

Established Member
Well, if you guys ever want licensed to sell ford brand stuff, they are Pretty good to work with. Will definately be a full time job but you would be able to advertise. I'm working with ford on getting licensed for my shift knobs now as we speak. The lasy in the advertising department has been nothing but nice

That might be something for us to look into. Thanks for the info

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Really wanting a chrome vinyl outline set to go on some black stainless steel inserts for my DSG... hopefully someone pulls through!

livnlrn

Established Member
I still need a couple more. Went to order last week & the shop went up on there price. If I can get 6-10 more, I will get them ordered.

livnlrn

Established Member
Ok guys, looks like I'm puttin in a order end of this week or beginning of next week. Everyone who said they wanted some, pm me & let me know how many & color.

livnlrn

Established Member
Just sent out a pm to everyone who asked about them. Let me know before Monday if u want any.

Users who are viewing this thread