Outline bumper inserts

gwalker

Established Member
I would be interested as well. U guys think they would look good on zy with blk letters?

selbyvince

Established Member
I'm working on 2 people right now. Maybe get a group buy price if they will make them. Will post back as I know more info

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
well wtf, didn't think Ford made these outlined inserts.

03sm3341

Established Member
They own the font style and the word cobra in that particular application. Do a search, he made a post about it about a year ago.

selbyvince

Established Member
They own the font style and the word cobra in that particular application. Do a search, he made a post about it about a year ago.

Well in that case, I'm not going to promote getting these made for people. I got mine, but I'll just consider myself lucky lol. Sorry guys.

YGETV8

Established Member
Don't know if it'd work in chrome, but I did mine in 1/8" black pinstripe in early '04 for like $3! Just takes some time n patience following the lines. Still looks great!

Drokkers

Established Member
if you cant find them anywhere, then why not have someone pin stripe them? Grant it you cant do that if you want chrome though.

JSTBCUZ

Established Member
I emailed this guy, it has since been taken over by someone else, but he said he could still do them. But when I tried to actually buy some he quit responding to me. So I don't know about them

I didn't get the outline stripes, but got the full cobra from the new guy that took this over. They look good, gotta wait till spring or till its warm enough to install them.

Users who are viewing this thread