Outline bumper inserts

selbyvince

Established Member
Ive been searching online, and emailing people for the past few months. Does ANYBODY know where i can get just the Cobra bumper inserts in an outline, instead of the full lettering. I have the black inserts now, but really wanting to get the chrome vinyl outline to go over it.

It seems everyone that i come across that did make them, no longer does.

Including anchor room, talked to them today.
Any help will be appreciated :beer:

This is what im looking for:

And this is the look that im wanting to do:

.SAINT.

VETKILR
Established Member
I had a sticker shop girl in the mall make me a black sticker with a outline. They looked awesome. I will look for a picture. Now I have the all chrome inserts and I miss my old look

selbyvince

Established Member
hell yeah, since my car is mostly black and orange, i want to keep the majority of the insert black. but i think the chrome outline would look good.. id buy a few sets if i can find one. i may just remove my black inserts, and just put a black outline in.. if i can find one

T0RCH3D

Established Member
If you can I think the black with the chrome outline look like on the DSG you posted would look awesome on your comp orange.

selbyvince

Established Member
If you can I think the black with the chrome outline look like on the DSG you posted would look awesome on your comp orange.

thats what im thinking, and thats what i really want to do. i too think it would look great/ different

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
^PM Sent

Vince, some twat tried to seal the letters off of my bumper in the parking lot and now the C and the R are bent up so I took them off. I want to go the same route but with either a silver or white outline.

selbyvince

Established Member
^PM Sent

Vince, some twat tried to seal the letters off of my bumper in the parking lot and now the C and the R are bent up so I took them off. I want to go the same route but with either a silver or white outline.

Damn that sucks! I really liked the billet/chrome inserts on that car. Idk if you meant you were pm'ing me or not, but I didn't get it if you were pm'ing me.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Vince do you happen to know where to buy the solid chrome letters? I'd like to pick up another set to cut out.

selbyvince

Established Member
Vince do you happen to know where to buy the solid chrome letters? I'd like to pick up another set to cut out.

American muscle, upr, eBay

Have a few places that sell them. They are stainless steel, and are about $60 most everywhere I know of. Hope that helps

livnlrn

Established Member
thirtytwovalve, pm replied. If I can get a bunch of these made, it will be cheaper to make them. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

selbyvince

Established Member
thirtytwovalve, pm replied. If I can get a bunch of these made, it will be cheaper to make them. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Obviously I'm in, I want a few actually :beer:

A local guy in Indy has plans to produce these soon.

Send him here! Idc where I get them or who I get them from. But somebody needs to make me some lol

ctgreddy

Established Member
I would deff be in for a set. Would be interested in chrome or red outlines.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I'm in for a set in silver. That first pic of the SB rear end is dead sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread