Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Im jealous and wont answer your poll

Votes: 35 25.0%

• Total voters

Tremor

NO MERCY
Ha ha

Was up my fellow stangs...Im going to get either Hp's Twins 57 Or MMR

Anyone here have their mods on their Turbo setups...

:mj:

Tremor

NO MERCY
Oh my bad

My Setup for this

01 Cobra Built...Ford Tuff lol

Forged Internals...15psi To push around 700hp and 595 pounds of Torque

Can you say..spank me...? Daddy

Its not a race if im 10 cars in front of you..

:burn:

Fast Willy

Established Member
stay with the 3.55's bc with the turbos u dont want to do threw the rpms to quick if u want to make power. you wont havea first gear at all with lets say 4.10's.

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
I had 4.10's but I put the stock 3.27's back when I went TT and they work really well. 3.55's should work pretty good also but if you still the stock gears I would put them back in.

dredg9

Established Member
tremor are you selling the plsc if you still have it? if so im interested

Tremor

NO MERCY
dredg9 said:
tremor are you selling the plsc if you still have it? if so im interested

Yes I am selling it and still have it..Its got like less than 5000 miles on it..

Ill post some pics tonight of my car AND P-1SC

I have not posted pics here before..I need help with that for this Forum :shrug:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Go to say photobucket.com, there you can upload the pics from your computer to their site (the server/host). Then copy the IMG tag and paste it in your post. Its simple really.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
subscribing...looking forward to those pics. When are you wanting to get this TT setup?

Tremor

NO MERCY
Within 3 months

Hp Stage 2 Cost around 7400k plus 1500 install.....yadda yadda yadda internals another 2k

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Tremor said:
Within 3 months

Hp Stage 2 Cost around 7400k plus 1500 install.....yadda yadda yadda internals another 2k

Are you just doing rods and pistons? Nothing else is necessary but I'm still porting my heads for good measure. I debated TT over a single but in the end I wanted the single turbo setup. I'm hoping I don't regret it.

Tremor

NO MERCY
dfw99cobra said:
Are you just doing rods and pistons? Nothing else is necessary but I'm still porting my heads for good measure. I debated TT over a single but in the end I wanted the single turbo setup. I'm hoping I don't regret it.

Humm will have to wait and see...

Its like anything...Its all about your setup..

A single that is big takes a bit longer to spool but youll still get your power asap..Your tunning suspension you name it everything has to be done to get the max results..from either a Turbo Or a Twin...Look at other post..People with singles and twins....

Im going for Twins for a little faster spool...Same amount as power...

:burn: Alot of racers only use 1 because thats their rules..But if they could..Twins Twins Twins..... :beer:

Tremor

NO MERCY
Yes also, porting heads...

It feels good talking about Turbos.....

Cant wait to post Vids...and results... :read:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Tremor said:
Humm will have to wait and see...

Its like anything...Its all about your setup..

A single that is big takes a bit longer to spool but youll still get your power asap..Your tunning suspension you name it everything has to be done to get the max results..from either a Turbo Or a Twin...Look at other post..People with singles and twins....

Im going for Twins for a little faster spool...Same amount as power...

:burn: Alot of racers only use 1 because thats their rules..But if they could..Twins Twins Twins..... :beer:

I was told that 2 complicated tuning a lot more, however, I might just call HP to see how much it will cost me to do all that I've got in mind. What kind of internals are you going to use or have you decided?

It does feel good talking about turbo's. I'm just glad I'm young and single and can pull my way through making my dream car debt free.

Tremor

NO MERCY
dfw99cobra said:
I was told that 2 complicated tuning a lot more, however, I might just call HP to see how much it will cost me to do all that I've got in mind. What kind of internals are you going to use or have you decided?

It does feel good talking about turbo's. I'm just glad I'm young and single and can pull my way through making my dream car debt free.

Well I called Hp and you wont be disapointed with their honesty..I spoke to Tom I think..He will brake it all down for you no presure from him all honesty and you decide what you want..

If I were you id get Twins...Installation might take longer but your wait for those extra hours will make a world of difference..

Internals..Havent decided which ones..But they will be able to hold up to 900 safetly...

Hey how do you post pics here in forum

:beer:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Tremor said:
Well I called Hp and you wont be disapointed with their honesty..I spoke to Tom I think..He will brake it all down for you no presure from him all honesty and you decide what you want..

If I were you id get Twins...Installation might take longer but your wait for those extra hours will make a world of difference..

Internals..Havent decided which ones..But they will be able to hold up to 900 safetly...

Hey how do you post pics here in forum

:beer:

Go to photobucket.com and follow the guidelines for creating an account. Then click the picture image and insert the link and click ok. I just don't know about going to twins. I've done a lot of research and most of it has pointed to a single for big power. I'm getting the fuel system to support up to 900hp but I want AT LEAST mid 700's to the wheels. Truth be told my goal originally was to hit 800rwhp on 93 octane. I need to call HP again. This may come down to which company can make me street 800rwhp for the best price. Either way it's between HP Performance and ProTurboKits

Tremor

NO MERCY
dfw99cobra said:
Go to photobucket.com and follow the guidelines for creating an account. Then click the picture image and insert the link and click ok. I just don't know about going to twins. I've done a lot of research and most of it has pointed to a single for big power. I'm getting the fuel system to support up to 900hp but I want AT LEAST mid 700's to the wheels. Truth be told my goal originally was to hit 800rwhp on 93 octane. I need to call HP again. This may come down to which company can make me street 800rwhp for the best price. Either way it's between HP Performance and ProTurboKits

Humm 800 rwhp...Do you have a clue of how much boost youll need for that goal..? 20's maybe...ask hp they have a calculater for that...

For my 700 ill only be at 15psi...but thats at low boost :rockon:

Nice Goal Buddy

Tremor

NO MERCY
Tremor said:
Oh my bad

My Setup for this

01 Cobra Built...Ford Tuff lol

Forged Internals...15psi To push around 700hp and 595 pounds of Torque

Can you say..spank me...? Daddy

Its not a race if im 10 cars in front of you..

:burn:

ALSO I HAVE 2004 6-SPEED :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread