Our New Project

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
This got here a couple of weeks ago
2015 Mustang.jpg

BMR Tech

AWESOME!

Hey Ryan, just be careful on the springs in the back. Some of the heavier duty halfshafts can cause clearance issues, where the boots are (contacting springs) so you may want to throw a set of FRPP or DSS shafts in it, just in case.

Keep up the great work guys.

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
AWESOME!

Hey Ryan, just be careful on the springs in the back. Some of the heavier duty halfshafts can cause clearance issues, where the boots are (contacting springs) so you may want to throw a set of FRPP or DSS shafts in it, just in case.

Keep up the great work guys.

Thanks for the heads up. We should have plenty of clearance with the coil overs. The air kit is what we are still working on. That IRS is definitely a different animal.

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
This car will be at the Midwest Muscle Car Challenge this weekend competing in the events. It should be a great event with a lot of competitive cars. I would definitely check it out if you are looking for something fun to do this weekend.

gqneon

Established Member
Nice looking car, I was toying with a suspension upgrade but have the PP and thought Ford probably did a great job to start with. The reduced wheel gap sure looks great though!

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
Nice looking car, I was toying with a suspension upgrade but have the PP and thought Ford probably did a great job to start with. The reduced wheel gap sure looks great though!

Thanks! You should check out the 6th Annual Midwest Muscle Car Challenge thread I made on here. Jeremiah is the guy who owns and drives this car and he finished 2nd in the autocross event out of all cars there. Thats saying something being as there were cars there that were purpose built for road racing and autocross. His cars is stock aside from our level 2 coil over package and some Bridgestone stickies. His car has the PP and I can attest that it was a night and day difference as far as handling goes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread