"Original Factory Condition" 1987 Buick Grand National with 49 miles, on eBay

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So according to the dishwasher I can only buy this car if I get a second job.

I suggested I could be a male prostitute and bang other women for a fee and she didn’t say no.

We came upon the agreed fee that I would charge $1000 an hour so if any of you misogynists want to help a brothah out pass this info onto your wives or girlfriends because I’m gonna have to bang 100 women.

Srs.

No hair on your balls whatsoever.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Would this be the one shown online where a board is holding up the hood?

These were cool cars in the day but when the clock hits midnight it still is an 80's car complete with faults.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
some multi-millionaire baby boomer will buy this car, have it shipped to his house and have it stored in his garage. That car is nothing more than a plastic bag special museum piece that will never see the road again.

I can think of a lot of better ways to blow $100k.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
So according to the dishwasher I can only buy this car if I get a second job.

I suggested I could be a male prostitute and bang other women for a fee and she didn’t say no.

We came upon the agreed fee that I would charge $1000 an hour so if any of you misogynists want to help a brothah out pass this info onto your wives or girlfriends because I’m gonna have to bang 100 women.

Srs.

I booked a bachelorette party for you. I negotiated a $1000 with the bridesmaid for your round the world services. First pic. Bridesmaids second pic bride. Please respond, time is of the essence.
3d98c7843c126e39df4271e76da961b9.jpg
518010c34c28a3a4c15a71bcabc3bf8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I booked a bachelorette party for you. I negotiated a $1000 with the bridesmaid for your round the world services. First pic. Bridesmaids second brides. Please respond, time is of the essence.View attachment 1489506View attachment 1489507

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would and in.

Srs. That’s $5k cash money for a few hours work. Just tell them upfront that I won’t eat those anguses.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
This must be one of the only American cars from the 80's that's actually went up in value. Even the non-museum pieces bring very strong money.

96 cobra

Established Member
I'm the only one who would buy it and drive it like a 'tax the rich 100' video; rally-cross, local burnout contests, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread