"Original Factory Condition" 1987 Buick Grand National with 49 miles, on eBay

Blown 89

Established Member
I can think of a lot of better ways to blow $100k.
You can pick up a used McLaren 12c for what this thing will go for. That's why I'll never understand classic cars with sky high price tags.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I hate myself daily for not buying a stock GN in 2005 that only had 15k on the clock and spent most of its life in a garage...car was cheap too...hate myself for not buying it

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
So according to the dishwasher I can only buy this car if I get a second job.

I suggested I could be a male prostitute and bang other women for a fee and she didn’t say no.

We came upon the agreed fee that I would charge $1000 an hour so if any of you misogynists want to help a brothah out pass this info onto your wives or girlfriends because I’m gonna have to bang 100 women.

Srs.

The stuff you come up with! Lol. My wife said she needed to see a pic first. And since I'm paying, I can only do 28 dollars and some change.

That's all I have in my wallet.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I hate myself daily for not buying a stock GN in 2005 that only had 15k on the clock and spent most of its life in a garage...car was cheap too...hate myself for not buying it

Buddy of mine had a very nice mildly modded '87 GN with only 40K miles on it that he sold fairly cheap, and would've sold it to me even cheaper, but I just couldn't swing it at the time. Still kick myself for that one.

VegasMichael

Established Member
The bid price has gone up a grand over the past few hours. I miss my GN. Like our Mustangs it responded very well to modifications. It also hooked well from a dig. Back in the day it was Kenny Duttweiler who people went to to modify their GN's.

_Snake_

Established Member
So according to the dishwasher I can only buy this car if I get a second job.

I suggested I could be a male prostitute and bang other women for a fee and she didn’t say no.

We came upon the agreed fee that I would charge $1000 an hour so if any of you misogynists want to help a brothah out pass this info onto your wives or girlfriends because I’m gonna have to bang 100 women.

Srs.

You’ll have to bang a lot more than that if you’re getting paid by the hour, Mr. Twopumpsandadump.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Buddy of mine had a very nice mildly modded '87 GN with only 40K miles on it that he sold fairly cheap, and would've sold it to me even cheaper, but I just couldn't swing it at the time. Still kick myself for that one.

Same thing...I just didn't have the money liquid at the time...I coulda had it dirt cheap too.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I'm still jealous of my friend's brother who picked up a GN for $4,500 a year or so go then sold it. I wanted it

KEVINS

Established Member
GN's in general can be had fairly cheap which has been annoying GN owners for decades. Bone stock they are kinda fun but nothing to write home about, IMO. They are much funner with more boost and a larger turbo but even then they can't be pushed on pump gas like todays cars. They have a mystic about them that non-owners admire but once you actually own one that mystic disappears. It's at this point they get modd'ed with turbos, exhaust, gauges, etc..

I bought one that had approx 80k miles and owned it for 18 years and only put on 3500 miles on it in those years. I sold it a few years ago for 12K and it was in nearly perfect condition with a few mods. I do miss it a little but I was so worried that something would happen to it that I never drove it. Now I own the Mustang in my sig and I'm not afraid to drive it.

ks

GN.jpg

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Sooo.....how’s that new business working out for ya??? Made any money yet? Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit. I’m not off to a good staht. First sloot asked me straight out to eat her ass and I’m not doin that.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread