"Original Factory Condition" 1987 Buick Grand National with 49 miles, on eBay

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just saw this on Fox News. A 1987 Grand National with a mostly wrapped interior up for auction on eBay. Only 49 miles on the odometer! Only thing missing is the battery.

3 days left on the auction and the bidding is up to $70,100. as of this morning.

Click Here

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
a dealership out here by me has/had? one with this low milage that has been sitting in the show room since the day it was delivered

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I know a guy that has one, has about 15k miles on it. He keeps bugging my dad and I to buy it. Very tempting...

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
As for me these low mileage cars under 200 miles 20+ years are a total waste as you end up spending gobs of money just replacing every seal and rubber piece on it due to age and dry rot. I would so much want a 25 to 45,000 mile example knowing everything was lubricated right and so not worry about leaks and things needing replaced so as to actually be able to move it under it's own power.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
As for me these low mileage cars under 200 miles 20+ years are a total waste as you end up spending gobs of money just replacing every seal and rubber piece on it due to age and dry rot. I would so much want a 25 to 45,000 mile example knowing everything was lubricated right and so not worry about leaks and things needing replaced so as to actually be able to move it under it's own power.
Exactly, these cars are in the 30 year range now and uber low, no mile cars are going to need a lot of work before they can be driven.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
So according to the dishwasher I can only buy this car if I get a second job.

I suggested I could be a male prostitute and bang other women for a fee and she didn’t say no.

We came upon the agreed fee that I would charge $1000 an hour so if any of you misogynists want to help a brothah out pass this info onto your wives or girlfriends because I’m gonna have to bang 100 women.

Srs.

Users who are viewing this thread