Ordering My 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T Today

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, my 2016 Edge Sport lease is ending so I made a decision on what I want next. After spending many hours researching options (including the 2019 Edge ST), I settled on the car I figured all along that I'd go with. A 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD sedan. No lease this time. I'm taking one out for a final test drive at noon and then we'll check inventory and go from there. I'm really excited about this car. I absolutely love everything about it. It drives and handles so much better than my Edge Sport (and the new Edge ST), which is expected. It's got good performance all around (0-60 in 4.6 seconds), is really quiet, and awesome/comfortable seats. I'm going with Santiago Silver (exterior) with gray quilted Napa leather interior. Here's are some photos of one identical to what I'll be ordering.

18191743346.jpg

3a64da7b127832eae5ee1ecd21d1934ex.jpg

a4068d98384813a84a249efb9c6e3c7fx.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’m at the dealership now. Only change was a switch to black interior. Drove a G70 3.3T in Sport mode for the first time. Let’s just say I was impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome Bob. Congrats man. Nice car indeed. Keep us posted.
Did they say how long for delivery? About 8 weeks or so?

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I knew you would like the sport mode. It makes a big difference. Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I’m at the dealership now. Only change was a switch to black interior. Drove a G70 3.3T in Sport mode for the first time. Let’s just say I was impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

That's probably a good thing. I'm not a fan of light interiors just because it's so easy to make them look dirty.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks all for your comments. This one has launch control. Yep! In Sport mode it's a freaking rocket from a start. Launch control should be fun.

As far as delivery, they're first trying to local one. Must be exactly the colors and packages that I stated. Could be a few days or as long as 2 months. I'm fine either way.

Users who are viewing this thread