Ordered a 5.0 today.. i get it in 6 weeks!

turd burglar

Established Member
Most bullshit law ever really. How often do they snag your plates from the front anyways? Vettes don't have to have em, and neither do escalades cuz they have that factory snap on plate. My Mazda didn't have bumper holes, only got hassled about it once. Probably helped that a cop in town's wife had the same car

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Most bullshit law ever really. How often do they snag your plates from the front anyways? Vettes don't have to have em, and neither do escalades cuz they have that factory snap on plate. My Mazda didn't have bumper holes, only got hassled about it once. Probably helped that a cop in town's wife had the same car

EXACTLY! its always the back plate lol. ive never been pulled over with a cop in front of me haha...

The ford guy called me today... GOOD NEWS!!!
he said he will make sure it has no front plate, AND it has a VIN now.. i may have it by the end of this month... super excited now lol! :rockon:

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Nice! I'll have to give my dealer a call soon and see what's goin on with mine

Yeah for sure! Long story with mine lol... i went to ford, talked to an idiot who was rude and was unwilling to really help me out. So i gave him a bad rating on the survey ford sent me. He deserved it. I mean, i am willing to trade in a truck to get it, plus cash down. He basically turned me away. So he got what he deserved. I think he assumed i am a young punk that knows nothing and is not serious. I have gauges and i look very young. I am about to turn 28 in less than a week. So he had another thing coming. lol. my wife wants a new fusion as well. So this guy lost out big time.

turd burglar

Established Member
Lol yeah dealers rarely take me serious, I'm only 25 and my commuter is a total pile of shit, so when I pull up they hardly give me the time of day. Once they try and sell me on something other than what I want it never works out for em since I know my car stuff front to back along with what pricing I can get. As soon as I say I have cash in hand for the down then suddenly ya have their attention haha

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Lol yeah dealers rarely take me serious, I'm only 25 and my commuter is a total pile of shit, so when I pull up they hardly give me the time of day. Once they try and sell me on something other than what I want it never works out for em since I know my car stuff front to back along with what pricing I can get. As soon as I say I have cash in hand for the down then suddenly ya have their attention haha

LOL yeah i feel your pain.. its annoying how they treat younger guys lol... oh well, their loss!:beer:

turd burglar

Established Member
Deysha over at AFM got back to me today, car has a vin that should be in the system around the 17th, with an eta of November 4th. Have a feeling that might get pushed back but we'll see

Gregory347

Established Member
Ordered mine 9/27. Got vin from dealer today with an eta of 10/31. Called Ford CS and they verified it.

slidai

Established Member
It will take at least 6-8 weeks. More like 8. I got my VIN quickly but the delivery date got pushed back 6 times and now it's been two weeks in transit.

Gregory347

Established Member
It will take at least 6-8 weeks. More like 8. I got my VIN quickly but the delivery date got pushed back 6 times and now it's been two weeks in transit.

How have you been keeping track of your order?

slidai

Established Member
How have you been keeping track of your order?

At first, I was in contact with the guy who did the ordering at the dealership. He checked on the status every week or so but only gave me the delivery date. I then found a person on another forum who is with Ford's social networking team. She was able to give me much more precise information (like where in the production line the car was). So I have been in contact with her via PM's for a couple weeks. My car sat for almost a week before it was put onto a train.

turd burglar

Established Member
The dealership ****ed up my order so now I don't even know if I want the car. Sorry but I'm not gonna have a $35k car with ****in cloth seats, whether they are recaros or not is irrelevant, apparently my dealership needs to be more informed on what options can be combined. This is ridiculous.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The dealership ****ed up my order so now I don't even know if I want the car. Sorry but I'm not gonna have a $35k car with ****in cloth seats, whether they are recaros or not is irrelevant, apparently my dealership needs to be more informed on what options can be combined. This is ridiculous.
Cancel your order and order from another dealership that knows what they are doing.

GHIG RTR

Banned
Said coupon comes randomly if you order a mustang brochure from the Ford website. It's random luck of the draw, and my luck usually sucks so I'm surprised

I appreciate the info about the coupon. I was able to use mine, along with my x-plan & rebates :)

Users who are viewing this thread