Ordered a 5.0 today.. i get it in 6 weeks!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
2013 performance white
auto
charcoal interior
recaro seats
rubber floor mats
rubber trunk liner

I just got the base model gt because i didnt care for sync packages. i never talk on the phone anyway so i dont care lol

Plus ill change the wheels one day anyway. so that didnt matter.

CANT WAIT!

:rockon:

app pics.. pretty much will look like this for now...

B001928E-B8B0-4852-9154-AD1B4D2923C7-1824-0000022CEEB5BF20.jpg

33CDACAC-A5D8-4484-A64B-EC7E002B2887-1824-0000022D6B8D67D7.jpg

Last edited:

slidai

Established Member
Not to poop on your party but you're probably looking at more like 7-9 weeks. I ordered mine on Aug 21st and the dealer told me Monday of last week that it was still due the first week of Oct but on friday they said it was pushed back a week. Now it's pushed back another week. Lots of people are waiting 1-3 weeks after the car is built before it even ships, then it's another week or so to get delivery but if you're like me, you're counting every minute.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Let the wait begin.. It's horrible, going to be the longest couple months of your life. I was lucky mine came in right when the dealer said it would 6 weeks. Still was the longest six weeks ever. Congrats
:beer:

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Not to poop on your party but you're probably looking at more like 7-9 weeks. I ordered mine on Aug 21st and the dealer told me Monday of last week that it was still due the first week of Oct but on friday they said it was pushed back a week. Now it's pushed back another week. Lots of people are waiting 1-3 weeks after the car is built before it even ships, then it's another week or so to get delivery but if you're like me, you're counting every minute.
gotcha! thats fine as long as i get it! lol
Let the wait begin.. It's horrible, going to be the longest couple months of your life. I was lucky mine came in right when the dealer said it would 6 weeks. Still was the longest six weeks ever. Congrats
:beer:

lol i hope mine comes in exact... i know its been less than 12 hours since i found out and ordered it.. its been forever already! LOL.. thanks man!:rockon:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
well good luck on the new ride, off hand why didnt you get the Brembo pack since now you can get it on the Auto?

vortecd

Established Member
Mine only took 4 weeks in August. I think options plays alot with how long you have to wait. I too went with a base since the only worth while thing with the premium was the sound system. That can be changed though.

I didn't go with the brembo package since I didn't like the wheels and really didn't think I would need the brakes. My car seems to stop just fine.

I also ordered the recaro's, nice choice.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
why isnt the back blacked out between the tail lights?
I have it taken off on the ford app. I like it without it

well good luck on the new ride, off hand why didnt you get the Brembo pack since now you can get it on the Auto?
Thanks man. No, I didn't get brembos. Didn't care as much. This leaves room for mods later lol
Mine only took 4 weeks in August. I think options plays alot with how long you have to wait. I too went with a base since the only worth while thing with the premium was the sound system. That can be changed though.

I didn't go with the brembo package since I didn't like the wheels and really didn't think I would need the brakes. My car seems to stop just fine.

I also ordered the recaro's, nice choice.
Thanks! How do you like the seats? I hope mine is here quick. I have a buyer to get my car on Thursday!

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Congrats from another Mach to 5.0 owner. I'm sure someday I will miss the mach but right now I'm loving my decision.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Congrats from another Mach to 5.0 owner. I'm sure someday I will miss the mach but right now I'm loving my decision.
Thanks! yeah im going to miss my car for sure. but ill forget all about it when i get in my new one!

Took 11 weeks for my GF's 13 GT/CS vert......just sayin

wow, well hopefully it wont take too long. Since i ordered a pretty basic model.

turd burglar

Established Member
Damn it, now I'm gonna have to get the trunk body matched. Looks so much better color matched than gloss black!

vortecd

Established Member
I like the Recaro's and glad I ordered them. I haven't sat in the stock seats so I can't compare. Another reason I went with the base is the cloth seats. I have never been a fan of leather seats. Any reason you went with the rubber floor mats? My options were the auto, recaro's and spoiler delete

5.Bro

Established Member

This was my experience, I ordered a car on august 6th, expecting to have it mid september. After a few weeks i contacted the dealer to find out if i had a VIN. They told me the car would begin its build on 28 sept, and that i could expect it 3 weeks after that.

I had already sold my car and couldnt drive the f150 for that long so i bought a 2011 istead.:beer:

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Nice! I've seen your car at the Kemah car show before. I couldnt bring myself around to get a base, although I sure wish I would of got the recaros!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Damn it, now I'm gonna have to get the trunk body matched. Looks so much better color matched than gloss black!
Yeah for sure.. it will be done on mine as well.
I need to quit finding stuff to do to this car lol money is gonna be tight as it is!
LOL yeah i hate that too. i always find things to spend money on

I like the Recaro's and glad I ordered them. I haven't sat in the stock seats so I can't compare. Another reason I went with the base is the cloth seats. I have never been a fan of leather seats. Any reason you went with the rubber floor mats? My options were the auto, recaro's and spoiler delete
Yeah man.. i cant wait. i got rubber because i had them in all my other cars and love them. Much better than having to clean carpet mats all of the time. I called today and made them do spoiler delete as well. i tried to get it without the black between the tails from factory but they said i have to lol. sucks

This was my experience, I ordered a car on august 6th, expecting to have it mid september. After a few weeks i contacted the dealer to find out if i had a VIN. They told me the car would begin its build on 28 sept, and that i could expect it 3 weeks after that.

I had already sold my car and couldnt drive the f150 for that long so i bought a 2011 istead.:beer:
Gotcha.. oh well. i will wait! thanks man.. i hope it comes quick!

it took 93 days from order to delivery for my 2013 gt. just a heads up
WOW... okay.. it will be worth it either way
Congrats.

I color matched the panel on mine. It looks much better.

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg
Man your car is sick.. i liked it more without the stripes lol. are they vinyl or paint? still looks amazing!

Nice! I've seen your car at the Kemah car show before. I couldnt bring myself around to get a base, although I sure wish I would of got the recaros!
LOL who are you? have we met? yeah i plan on changing the wheels and stuff anyway. so it didnt matter to me much.

Users who are viewing this thread