Ordered a 5.0 today.. i get it in 6 weeks!

turd burglar

Established Member
Just go to ford.com or whatever the main website is. If you're on your phone you have to make sure you are viewing the full site and not the mobile version. It's at the very bottom of the main page. Just request a physical copy and not an email version.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Just go to ford.com or whatever the main website is. If you're on your phone you have to make sure you are viewing the full site and not the mobile version. It's at the very bottom of the main page. Just request a physical copy and not an email version.

Got it! thanks man!!!

turd burglar

Established Member
Damn it, dealer just told me I can't apply the coupon before the car gets here. Hopefully I get a VIN soon!

turd burglar

Established Member
They said 6-8 weeks but that's a pretty common timeframe to throw out. 13 gt premium w track pack and leather recaros

kingnut

Established Member
Man i got like 4 brochures and i didnt see any $750 coupons. Will the discount be in the system when they look up my name?

turd burglar

Established Member
No idea how they work the discont without a physical coupon. I just hope my dealership has an allocation for a GT otherwise I might be waiting a long time before they pull my order.

turd burglar

Established Member
The other brochure I just got has a coupon in it too lol might be a regional thing depending on the sales or something? I have seen one 5.0 in my town, so if the sales are low they might send em out more likely to up sales.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
The other brochure I just got has a coupon in it too lol might be a regional thing depending on the sales or something? I have seen one 5.0 in my town, so if the sales are low they might send em out more likely to up sales.

well i hope so! because there are NO 2013's around me at ALL.. i have only seen two around ever since they came out. one white boss, and one green boss.. thats it. there is none at the dealership i am going to..

maybe they will hook it up!:rockon:

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Just got my first mods in for the 2013! black shorty antenna from stangmods, with some tint for the front and rear reflectors. CANT WAIT to get this car!

turd burglar

Established Member
I'm still waitin on getting the most important thing... My VIN! (and I already got a mod too lol moroso oil catch can)

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
I'm still waitin on getting the most important thing... My VIN! (and I already got a mod too lol moroso oil catch can)

Yeah I called ford today. I called late lol. He will prob call me back tomorrow. I'm going to ask how long it takes and when I should get a vin and to not drill holes in the front bumper

Users who are viewing this thread