Ordered a 5.0 today.. i get it in 6 weeks!

RSKtakR

Established Member
good luck with that wait.. I ordered a 2013 GT with track pack and Recaro's... 6weeks later STILL no VIN. I was told 6-8 weeks until delivery when I placed the order. Pretty SURE the dealership I ordered from had no allocation for GT's. They had 4 on order and the only cars showing up were 6 cylinder cars. I finally got tired of waiting and just bought a 2013 Boss that was already on a showroom floor at a local dealership instead.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Does that panel just remove for painting?
No, it has to be painted to match.
good luck with that wait.. I ordered a 2013 GT with track pack and Recaro's... 6weeks later STILL no VIN. I was told 6-8 weeks until delivery when I placed the order. Pretty SURE the dealership I ordered from had no allocation for GT's. They had 4 on order and the only cars showing up were 6 cylinder cars. I finally got tired of waiting and just bought a 2013 Boss that was already on a showroom floor at a local dealership instead.
I'll wait patiently. Or try to lol
Saw this on instagram!! Congrats man!!
Your car is also kickass! One o my fave 2012 styles!

turd burglar

Established Member
Just got my $750 coupon in the mail! Expires 11/18 so hopefully either the car gets here before then or they are able to apply it while the car is on order!

turd burglar

Established Member
Said coupon comes randomly if you order a mustang brochure from the Ford website. It's random luck of the draw, and my luck usually sucks so I'm surprised

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Since you already ordered it they should honor it, plus any applicable rebates if any for your zip. you should also try and get X plan pricing or if your lucky and have family that works for ford you can get better discounts on top of all that. Good luck you will love it and worth the wait. I was told 6-8 weeks and it took 5 months.

turd burglar

Established Member
Already have x plan and $1500 rebate and now this $750. Hoping last quarter incentives bring another $1000 or so!

turd burglar

Established Member
Sticker was 39500 but after all the discounts and x plan I'm sittin at 33,050. Hopin for more discounts though!

Users who are viewing this thread