Opinions on fore fuel system for e85 kb2.8 and install

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
I have a 2003 cobra currently it has a 2.8 kB 2.75 pulley about 15lbs on boost pump gas with a bap . I’m looking into ordering a fore sn95 4v L2. Question is what pumps should I get for same set up but with a pulley that makes 22lbs of boost. I will also be upgrading the injectors also looking for info on size. I will also be installing the kit with help from a friend who installed is lethal kit. So any tips on that install will be helpful. I have tried to do research on install but didn’t find much. Thanks in advance for any help.
IMG_3154.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
Id hit up Malcolmv8 for guidance. He's very knowledgeable and a fore dealer so he can help plan the system and save you some money.

MG0h3

Established Member
I went through Malcolm. Did the level1E with 465s, didn't do the rails. Think the total was about 1250 or so.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Sorry I was thinking about the L1 kit when I read that for some reason. What’s the limit of the stock rails.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MG0h3

Established Member
Sorry I was thinking about the L1 kit when I read that for some reason. What’s the limit of the stock rails.

Not sure to be honest but both Malcolm and 04sleeper (tuner) said I'd be fine at my power level.

I would have done them but didn't want to pull the blower just to do the rails.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Yes. I agree on not pulling the blower but I got some stuff redo so I might as well do the rails.

blownfox

Established Member
Do you plan on placing the regulator before or after the fuel rails? If your regulator is before the rail then you might want the F4i regulator instead of the F2i. You can do it with the F2i regulator but you will need to add a y-block and some extra fittings.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Not sure. That was going to be another question. I see some kits offer before and after. But I’m not sure why one is better than the other.

blownfox

Established Member
I would rather return fuel that has not gone through one of the hottest areas of our engine. I just did the fore return system this summer and bleeding the fuel back to the tank before the rails. I placed the regulator in the passenger side fender. I post some pics tomorrow when I got my laptop up.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
I would rather return fuel that has not gone through one of the hottest areas of our engine. I just did the fore return system this summer and bleeding the fuel back to the tank before the rails. I placed the regulator in the passenger side fender. I post some pics tomorrow when I got my laptop up.

Agreed. This is the way I believe fore said it was the way to go. This is the non dead head way correct.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Does Anybody have pics of what a dead head setup looks like. Thanks. Just trying to inform myself on this. First time going return. I want to make sure I do it. right.

blownfox

Established Member
Here is how I mounted the regulator in the passenger fender.
42062296902_f4265ee0ea_c.jpg

This picture will show the Y-block
42017008244_03a5235706_c.jpg

I ran the feed lines to the front of the rails and added a crossover line in the rear. The above picture shows the passenger rail and the below picture will show the driver side. Some people believe the crossover line helps with fuel fluctuation.

42734364821_015ffb5be7_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread