P1010608.jpg

P1010610.jpg

P1010612.jpg

P1010607.jpg

:smmon:

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
kinda what I expected from you guys.

its clean 95 Imp SS...obviously on 22's...only 70k...gonna start the AV install tomorrow, so more pics will come, in actual daylight.

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
sheeeet. I valet parked a 96 a couple weeks ago. He had 18K orig miles on it and all stock. Pretty cool I guess, but damn, no snake? Say it isn't so. Plus it's a Chevy!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm. Congrats if you like it. You trade the snake in for it?

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
They are nice cars. My dad just sold his 96. 96 are my favorite years because of the center console shifter. For a heavy car, they move pretty well nice low end punch from the LT1 takes alot of cars by surprise. My dads held with my cobra up to about 40mph, then I would leave him pretty good in my 98. I liked it alot, tons of interior room... I almost bought it from him myself.

My only problem with them is they are BOATS, pretty much like driving an SUV. You have to give Chevy props though, no one was giving you a muscle car 4 door at this time like what was delivered in the Impala... Mercury basically copied this idea years later with the Maurauder (which is also sweet).

If I had to own a Chevy though... it would be a 96 Impala (and not for the bling bling, no 22s here, I just respect them for what they are). Nice pickup :D :D

Paul

Last edited:

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
rside3.jpg

Not the first time a heavy chevy has resided in the drive way.

I would love a 96. Hard to come by in this condition; though.

mustangdan429

Established Member
ron...im kinda dissapointed that you sold it man, but o well life goes on.

and seriously...take a picture with a little less light out side next time.

o well i like the looks/power of those things..so it could be worse.

-dan

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
heres some pics of the audio that was in there...

P1010617.jpg

P1010645.jpg

P1010640.jpg

and heres where I stopped for the night. I really just wanted to get the dash off to see how the D1 would fit, but I couldnt stop...3hrs later 90% of the interior and audio was out. :D
P1010655.jpg

P1010649.jpg

P1010653.jpg

oh, the D1..and Bogie approves. :D
P1010626.jpg

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Its gonna be some time. Im still not legal to drive. Court is Wed, actually. Well see what happens. A lot of stuff has been ordered, and I got way farther tonight than I had thought, and will probably be limited to what I can do till the other shit starts arriving.

Ive seen a few with 24's, but thats nasty. Im not so sure Im fond of the 22's to be honest, 20's might be in the future. They only rub at full lock either way, though. The ride isnt not bad at all; either.

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
SLOWDOHC: I don't like the 22s, but otherwise clean Impala. I actually love the stock rims on these vehicles, but I could see alot of 5 spoke rims looking real good. Putting 22s on Impalas gives them a bad rep, makes them seem like ghetto cruisers and makes people lose respect for the performance vehicles they can be.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread