on3performance single turbo kit install begin

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Today I remove my shifter and add some brace to make it secure, turn out great. I got the power in shifter lol

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0605.jpg

IMAG0603.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

video
th_VIDEO0093.jpg

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
B&M is smoking crack to say this hammer shifter fits any 99-04 cars. It will only fit autocars from the factory, in my stution it's 5 speed it didn't fit, sat too high for shifter bezel to fit. Took the whole damn this and cut shifter tunnel , make some bracket and BAMN now it fits console and shifter bezel . Any one thinking to go auto needs to do this and yes my 5 speed bezel fits.
Here od button I install linelock switch. Now I need to find place for od and lockup converter.
IMAG0619.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0614.jpg

Perfect!!!
IMAG0617.jpg

Last edited:

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Always awesome seeing such great progress with this kit! What happened to your hand?

Thanks!! as for my hands I have a skin disorder , it's called Vitiligo where I loose pigment of my skin. It doesn't hurt or kills me just sucks:nonono: Some knows this disorder as Michael Jackson disorder when sometimes loose all pigment and turn white. Once pigment dies where is no cure for it, tried some oil stuff but don't work. My body immune system kills pigment , once my brown pigment dies then it's just skin with no color.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Thanks!! as for my hands I have a skin disorder , it's called Vitiligo where I loose pigment of my skin. It doesn't hurt or kills me just sucks:nonono: Some knows this disorder as Michael Jackson disorder when sometimes loose all pigment and turn white. Once pigment dies where is no cure for it, tried some oil stuff but don't work. My body immune system kills pigment , once my brown pigment dies then it's just skin with no color.

Ah, I almost thought it was chemical burn. Thankfully it isn't anything that is painful :beer:. Ah, sweet! You put up more pics :rockon:

Bullzi91

Wow, I read through all of these pages in the past 3 days as all this weekend i was putting my on3 2v kit in my car, very nice build man.
Just one question that im unsure about, the side port on the wastegate i have "T"ed into my fuel rail pressure vacuum line and my bov is tied into one of the a/c controller vacuum lines going into the firewall on the passenger side. Is this totally wrong? putting the last few things together tonight and heading to the tuner tomorrow!

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Wow, I read through all of these pages in the past 3 days as all this weekend i was putting my on3 2v kit in my car, very nice build man.
Just one question that im unsure about, the side port on the wastegate i have "T"ed into my fuel rail pressure vacuum line and my bov is tied into one of the a/c controller vacuum lines going into the firewall on the passenger side. Is this totally wrong? putting the last few things together tonight and heading to the tuner tomorrow!

I will not touch fuel pressure vacuum line for wastegate or bov. Back when I was stock motor I took vacuum from back of the plunm . Btw congrats on boost, and thanks for the kind words. I was few first customer of on3 for 2v.
Look here for vacuum for bov and wastegate
46255f5e.jpg

Last edited:

Bullzi91

Yea, after I read that your engine might have shattered due to the fact of a blown off vacuum line I got a bit scared there, being extremely cautious as i dont have the big bucks like you :rollseyes aha Just kiddin' around, but I am very excited to run boost, amazing feeling.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
My car is budget build as I'm family man with two little girls. As for vacuum yeah it will blow motor, make sure to zip tie everything so nothing poped out. Boost is sex :)

mvr

Established Member
hey man, nice to see ya the other day. cant wait to see the car when its done with the swaps. definitely have to give me a ride!

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
hey man, nice to see ya the other day. cant wait to see the car when its done with the swaps. definitely have to give me a ride!

Hey man was nice seeing you after few years, welcome back to state. Once done for sure to give you ride in this rocket.

Last edited:

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Did some custom cd delete to make room for trans temp gauge and water temp gauge. Also have buttons for od,lockup and fan switch(trans cooler fan)

Got my new 4" thick race intercooler, much lighter in waight but hella fatter ;)
IMAG0669.jpg

IMAG0670.jpg

Here are some cd delete work
IMAG0692.jpg

IMAG0691.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
how long did it take you to receive the kit? i placed my order last wednesday and it's not here. also what shipping company do they use?

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Came with ups, they ship it tuesday and got here monday but I was not home so got it re deliver today. This kit was on hold for me to get when I was ready , I'm sure they will send you your once they have it . I don't think they will have this kit waiting for customer, this kit is bad ass and will sell fast.

Users who are viewing this thread