On3 Performane 2011-2014 Fuel system.

justinsstang

Established Member
So, is it safe to assume that the on3 return kit with an adapter for stock fuel rails would be fine for stock block capabilities. Room to grow would be changing the stock rails.

If one was to change the rails, which rails would be good to pick up? A few options with prices and pros/cons would be great information for this thread.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I've been running the On3 triple pump hat for a while with 465's. It came setup for smaller pump outlets with 5/16 nipples, not 3/8 like the 465's use. I modified it to work, the new ones may be shipping with 3/8 barb fittings if you request them.

justinsstang

Established Member
Is it a pretty nice setup Slagburn? Any complaints about it? And dual 320s should be plenty to max the stock motor out on E85 I would imagine.

Other than changing the fittings to accommodate your choice of the 465s, did you have to source any other parts or was it complete?

And I'm assuming you picked up some walbro pumps instead of using their pumps... I think theirs are AEM.

Uncle Rusty

Established Member
Looks like a pretty good deal. Does anyone know how much power the fuel rails in the VMP/Roush Kit supports? It's beefier than the stock rail from what I can tell.

RusWolf

Established Member
Some more info:
I asked:

"Does this system 100% requires the fuel rales?
Is it possible to run it without aftermarket rails and just have less potential?
Also, you didn’t answer who makes the fuel pumps.
Do you run this system on your own cars?
How reliable are those pumps?"

On3 reply:
"stock rails are not an option. The pumps are On 3 Performance, everything is our own brand. The pumps work great or I wouldn’t sell them."

-----------------------
They are its their pumps.. I guess Chinese?
I am extremely skeptical that they have capabilities to manufacture their own FP's.
I think they are using some chinese pumps.

Now! Who wants to be a tester and run their set with their pumps?!

justinsstang

Established Member
Sigh. Why can't he ever take 30 seconds to type a good response. WHY are the stock rails not an option lol. Explain you fool!

And idk why he said they're their pumps. I'm pretty sure he told me before they are AEM or aeromotive rebadged to on3. Can't remember.

JTS_7

Established Member
Sigh. Why can't he ever take 30 seconds to type a good response. WHY are the stock rails not an option lol. Explain you fool!

And idk why he said they're their pumps. I'm pretty sure he told me before they are AEM or aeromotive rebadged to on3. Can't remember.

He has also said his down pipes are made by Kooks and his turbos are essentially Magnum turbos.......either way a lot of what he deals with is Chinese, cheap Chinese stuff. There are OEM pump setups out there when wired correctly can produce great results (not getting into details)

I will say it again budget guys PM Sai (04compGT). I am using his setup, no issues for 5k miles and it can handle quite a bit of power. I have seen no issues on my car with twins and ID1000.

Last edited:

corepwn

Established Member
I can also vouch for Sai's (04compGT) return fuel setup. I ran it for about 5-6 months until I decided to go even bigger. It uses the stock feed line so the stock rails (or any with a 3/8th inlet) are supported. Having installed that setup and now a "full" system, I would say that his is a much easier and simpler install (less than half the plumbing to do) and will easily support the needs of most people.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I can also vouch for Sai's (04compGT) return fuel setup. I ran it for about 5-6 months until I decided to go even bigger. It uses the stock feed line so the stock rails (or any with a 3/8th inlet) are supported. Having installed that setup and now a "full" system, I would say that his is a much easier and simpler install (less than half the plumbing to do) and will easily support the needs of most people.

is the price competitive? is there any public info on it or would we need to call Sai directly?

RusWolf

Established Member
Ok guys, got a PM from Sai.
His system is a modified stock hat with 2 465 pumps. He said his system is capable of 900whp on E.
and it's $950.

I would most likely prefer to go with Sai's system over On3 because i suspect that on3 is using chinese pumps.

JTS_7

Established Member
Lol as if the walbros aren't made in China?

There are levels of quality out of China. I don't think on3 would use the highest quality, the most profitable is most likely what they use.

Love my Chinese IPhone lol

badblackhemi

Established Member
Ok guys, got a PM from Sai.
His system is a modified stock hat with 2 465 pumps. He said his system is capable of 900whp on E.
and it's $950.

I would most likely prefer to go with Sai's system over On3 because i suspect that on3 is using chinese pumps.

I'm not defending On3 or promoting their kit but don't read too much into the chinese thing. My Garrett turbo (made in China) just took a dump on me. Part of a $12,000 twin turbo kit...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
There are levels of quality out of China. I don't think on3 would use the highest quality, the most profitable is most likely what they use.

Love my Chinese IPhone lol

Agree 100%.

It's just ignorant to say that something is inferior "because China."

Trust me.. I much prefer American made but what's American made anymore?

Not much unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread