on3 kit

Vic2186

Established Member
Definitely impressive, but Ronnie from Revolution Auto has the Stock Coyote Motor Record with his Single Turbo car. He's been 9.0s with a stock Coyote motor.

Your right ..I should say stock coyote in a 2011 chassis,stock 6r80 record,stock driveshaft record ,full interior record lol

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Your right ..I should say stock coyote in a 2011 chassis,stock 6r80 record,stock driveshaft record ,full interior record lol

Actually beefcake and pretty sure jpc even have faster times then this with full interiors. But if you really wanna classify each little thing in that list as a level then sure we can have records all over the place.

Good job Larry for the stout runs , old school attitude run that thing till something pops :-D

Last edited:

Vic2186

Established Member
There's a lot of haters in here ..I can see why ..a stock motor -4k turbo kit- converter car just went faster than all hellions powered cars on this site lol

Give the props ..smh

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
There's a lot of haters in here ..I can see why ..a stock motor -4k turbo kit- converter car just went faster than all hellions powered cars on this site lol

Give the props ..smh

I'll definitely give Larry his due, however 4k wrong .... just one site isn't very big for all the hellion owners my friend and I can guarantee you its about to change here in the near future.

I'm not hating on anyone but man I do get tired of someone posting all the time like they sleep in the guys bed seriously it gets old.

Also I can say that engine if it truely is fully stock, as not many here can say for sure without any uncertainty how long it will hold up for how many more passes like that..

In the end congrats again to Larry for some good driving and fast times.

stretchb

Established Member
I'll definitely give Larry his due, however 4k wrong .... just one site isn't very big for all the hellion owners my friend and I can guarantee you its about to change here in the near future.

I'm not hating on anyone but man I do get tired of someone posting all the time like they sleep in the guys bed seriously it gets old.

Also I can say that engine if it truely is fully stock, as not many here can say for sure without any uncertainty how long it will hold up for how many more passes like that..

In the end congrats again to Larry for some good driving and fast times.

thanks.
I don't know how long it will live either. had all intentions of keep going up on boost until it give up but my buddy messed his car up and we loaded it on my trailer and got him home. so got to drive my car to his house 50 miles away.

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
thanks.
I don't know how long it will live either. had all intentions of keep going up on boost until it give up but my buddy messed his car up and we loaded it on my trailer and got him home. so got to drive my car to his house 50 miles away.

Sounds like SCR was hooking pretty good tonight, did your buddy make any solid passes before he had to load the car up ?

nonliberal

Established Member
I'm not skeptical that the car made the pass. I'm skeptical of it being a factory sealed 2011+ coyote long block going 154mph trap. Aluminator or boss motor would be a different story but I can't see the coyote motor staying together with the necessary 8xx whp through it for that trap speed.

I know he said the other day that he has a stock Coyote that he bought off craigslist for $3000 in his car right now.

Congrats Stretchb!!

Users who are viewing this thread