Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

white97

Established Member
I read that in another forum, sorry to hear that. I want to stay alittle longer but things didnt follow through, definatly gonna have to meet up again some night

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Omahan here, hey there is an all ford show on Monday 5-30 in downtown the old market area, you guys should come up from Lincoln, registration starts at 9:00 to 12:00 and lasts to about 5:00 great little show last year. Just look for my Mach in the sig

edit only $10.00 to enter

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
I didnt know about that show! Damn! I went downtown to the ford show in the old market. How many cars were at HPM?

BUFFMUSTANG30- I saw your mach there. Very nice. I own the white lightning that was next to the 67 gt500. I think I saw your mach one day on hwy 50 (144th) heading south. If it was your car I was coming east on giles and saw you at the light burning the tires up hwy 50 towards I-80. It had to be you because of the exhaust sound. Anyhow very coool! :burnout:

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
00SVTlightning said:
I didnt know about that show! Damn! I went downtown to the ford show in the old market. How many cars were at HPM?

BUFFMUSTANG30- I saw your mach there. Very nice. I own the white lightning that was next to the 67 gt500. I think I saw your mach one day on hwy 50 (144th) heading south. If it was your car I was coming east on giles and saw you at the light burning the tires up hwy 50 towards I-80. It had to be you because of the exhaust sound. Anyhow very coool! :burnout:

cool, yea I took a pic of your sweet Lightning, heres link to pics http://www.blackmustangclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6432
as far as hwy 50, I don't get over that far very much, I live on the northwest side of Omaha. I think it is another black mach with factory rims on it but he does have exhaust cause I ran in to him over at the car wash on 156 and Industrial Rd and I people get us confused, oh well not like I don't burn the tires once in awhile lol. :beer:

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
Plattsmouth here.
I belong to the Omaha Mustang club - mostly classic, and Midwest Stangs - mainly foxbody 94 and up stangs. This one's a younger group.
Just got back from the KC National Mustang Show, was OK but they put all the '04s and '05s in the same class. Of course the public is interested in the new stangs, not my lowly '04 Cobra.

Big_Torch

Banned
Who would have though this thread would have gotten this big! LOL, 2 pages yeah woopee, but for nebraska standards thats huge. ONly met a few people here, Know a guy from lincoln with a 99 black cobra and of course Buff mach boy, been the the track a few times with him!

Buff, mind post some of those pics of us from scribner here? gotta show off the rides!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Big_Torch said:
Buff, mind post some of those pics of us from scribner here? gotta show off the rides!

Just for you :beer:
Picture524.gif

Picture521.gif

Picture475.gif

Picture476.gif

Picture481.gif

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
mean04 said:
Plattsmouth here.
I belong to the Omaha Mustang club - mostly classic, and Midwest Stangs - mainly foxbody 94 and up stangs. This one's a younger group.
Just got back from the KC National Mustang Show, was OK but they put all the '04s and '05s in the same class. Of course the public is interested in the new stangs, not my lowly '04 Cobra.

is this your ride? very sweet, I think you work up the street from me, I am sending in my application to join Omaha Mustang Club, Mick is a very cool dude

Picture613.gif

Last edited:

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
Cobra Photo

Hey! That's my car! Good Picture!
I was at the show in the old market but was pretty dense that day. They didn't put a number on my entry window sheet and I didn't notice it until nearly the end. Therefore got almost no votes.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
mean04 said:
Hey! That's my car! Good Picture!
I was at the show in the old market but was pretty dense that day. They didn't put a number on my entry window sheet and I didn't notice it until nearly the end. Therefore got almost no votes.

I still can't believe in modified 00 newer class a Focus roush won and stock was a T-bird :shrug: you have a sweet car, I see it almost every other day going up F st near 84th

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
KC Show

A guy at the KC show last weekend told me about this web site. I'm glad he did. Its really got a lot of good info. Told me about headrestembrodery.com. I'm sending mine in to get SVT Cobra on them. Also am going to clean the hood insulation blanket and paint a Cobra or put the word Cobra on it. Mine all water-stained like all others. I'm told it the hood vents that suck the water in along with the air.
Plus I'm going to get the blower ported then put on a 2.81 pulley and have the chip tuned. Right now I'm getting 410rwhp. This should bring it up another 100 hp (like I really need it!).

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
Lincoln Car Show

Speedway Motors - west side of Lincoln. 340 Vistory Lane
Registration 8-12 Saturday
Judging 11-4
4-6p Polker Run
7-9 Hospitality night dinner
9-11 Live Band
Sunday:
8-12 registration
12-4p Show and Shine
4p Awards

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Hey clearcobra... didn't you buy that car like a year and a half ago? Cause I think I drove that car when some old dude had it for sale. It had 4.10s in it.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
that some impressive times and good looking car, you gonna be at the show Sat in Lincoln. If so stop by and say Hi, I should be there til late afternoon.

billyfe390

Banned
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
that some impressive times and good looking car, you gonna be at the show Sat in Lincoln. If so stop by and say Hi, I should be there til late afternoon.

Nope saturday I will be installing a whipple for Big Torch at dynosport.

Yeah those times arent bad but that was with the old motor and a 75 shot. Im hoping to do a tad better with a 150.

I might make it out to the show depending on what time I get the whipple done.

Users who are viewing this thread