Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

white97

Established Member
Cool, ill try to make it down Friday night, Ill porbably go to the kulvers on 70th and pioneers to see whats going on there, then probably drive O

SCOTT99COBRA

SVT Poster
Established Member
Omaha here. Would be interested in a road trip sometime. Have a son at UNL, so I get to Lincoln quite a bit. I probably have kids older than most of this group.

Last edited:

white97

Established Member
HP motorsports car show is this sunday at 10 am to 5 pm. location is at 13595 giles road , i should be there along with couple of friends

SCOTT99COBRA

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry, I just picked up your note. I was there Sunday with my son. We drove his 97 green Cobra. We didn't stick around too long since the weather wasn't exactly great. Was yours the one with the For Sale sign in the window?

white97

Established Member
no i saw you leaving i was in the white convertible behind the red coupe heading in about 2 or at least i saw a green cobra leaving

white97

Established Member
to all that have replied or are on this site and are from lincoln, omaha and surrounding areas, was wondering as to an idea of meeting up some weekend. if interested reply or private message me

19ClearCobra96

Established Member
definately, tell me when and where.

White97 I saw your snake at Culvers last friday, I stood by it for a couple minutes checkin it out and seeing if you were gonna come by but you didn't, anyway that thing is CLEAN!!! I like it alot.

Last edited:

white97

Established Member
Anytime works for me. so just let me know Friday night is culvers or if you want to go on a cruz. just let me know what times work for you and we can get something set up

19ClearCobra96

Established Member
I work fridays until 9 pm, but can come out after work no problem. I work this weekend till 6 and 5 on saturday and sunday respectivley. Anytiem those nights for meet or cruise is cool with me.

white97

Established Member
to anyone who has time to go out on the up coming weekend, 20-21. let me know if you all want to meet up, weather permiting, or if you guys have any other time that might work better. Lets see if we can get something going here.

19ClearCobra96

Established Member
Well guys it was nice meeting you 2, but I forgot your names, I am bad at that. Anyway my window got busted out at a party I was at tonite(saturday), but luckily nothing was stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread