Old versus New Crash Test

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
On one of my clinicals, walked in on my first day and it was a young lady with multiple fractures in femur/pelvis. She was in a limo with 14 family members and was one of only 4 to survive. I was pretty taken aback by all she'd just lost, couldn't imagine

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
On one of my clinicals, walked in on my first day and it was a young lady with multiple fractures in femur/pelvis. She was in a limo with 14 family members and was one of only 4 to survive. I was pretty taken aback by all she'd just lost, couldn't imagine

There's a song by Brand New called "Limousine" and it's about a wedding where the wife and her kids and the new husband left after the ceremony in a limo only to be hit head on by a drunk driver in a truck. The engine of one of the vehicles killed the limo driver as it was forced into the cabin, and the bride was left with her young daughter's head laying in her lap because she got decapitated. It's a true story out of NY I guess and is as depressing as I described. Good song but depressing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In the first video, was that an actual crash test at 4:35, using a real person????

Users who are viewing this thread