Oh SNAP!

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Pretty damn ridiculous. Not sure how it was published or what the hell their editor in chief was thinking.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
*from major news sources... don't flame me!*:burn:
I'm surprised it got published in the NY Post

400,http%3A%2F%2Fd.yimg.com%2Fa%2Fp%2Fap%2F20090218%2Fcapt.ea1cf7fd72734031a84bdce41da4f654.ny_post_cartoon_nyr101.jpg

lol, wow, i'm really suprised they published that...

This is clearly racist.

how the hell did that get published :dw:

Pretty damn ridiculous. Not sure how it was published or what the hell their editor in chief was thinking.

I'm not following you? It obviously has nothing to do with color. But 'Politically Correct' America can depict it how they would like and make a big deal out of nothing. The president does not write bills nor did he write the stimulus Bill-that would be corporate America(the people that all the politicians owe favors to).

Last edited:

01killercobra

Established Member
HaHaHa .. That's Hysterical .. especially B/C they can get away with it too lol..
But as the Above posts say .. the president doesn't write the Bill.. Prob doesn't read it either..

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I don't see anything racist about it. So they said he was no smarter than a monkey. Big F'n deal! Everyone wants to pull the race card anytime anything happens in this country and it sickens me.

Did anyone get mad about this?
bush-monkey.jpg

Probably not. Or what about any cartoon showing Bush as a backwoods hillbilly? Nope? No outrage there. This shit is overblown. All that was to be depicted was that our presidents (who is now my new boss) stimulus package could have been written by a trained chimp.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm not following you? It obviously has nothing to do with color. But 'Politically Correct' America can depict it how they would like and make a big deal out of nothing. The president does not write bills nor did he write the stimulus Bill-that would be corporate America(the people that all the politicians owe favors to).

Proof that Americans are uneducated morons maybe? The guy goes out and champions for the bill and idiots think he single handedly wrote the 1100 page bill.:nonono:

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
I don't see anything racist about it. So they said he was no smarter than a monkey. Big F'n deal! Everyone wants to pull the race card anytime anything happens in this country and it sickens me.

Did anyone get mad about this?
bush-monkey.jpg

Probably not. Or what about any cartoon showing Bush as a backwoods hillbilly? Nope? No outrage there. This shit is overblown. All that was to be depicted was that our presidents (who is now my new boss) stimulus package could have been written by a trained chimp.

I came in here for one reason, and you beat me to it :rockon:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Race card is getting used and used. Just remember when bush was elected you didnt see my driving my mustang around listening to a new country song "My president is white"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That anyone writing the stimulus bill was no smarter than a monkey. At least that's what they said.:shrug:

I would guess that was the intent. It surely wouldn't have been designed to be racist because I don't believe any newspaper would publish it if it were. If the President was white we wouldn't even be discussing it. That fact that we are shows that even if racism wasn't intended, it still becomes a question and creates a possible controversy. Which IMO makes this a dumb move on the part of the newspaper that published it. I would bet this is going to cause a stir if it gets published around the country. JMO.

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
man thats ****ed up. lets be real guys if it was about a white person we would be flipping the **** out. iam just waiting on heavycargo to chime in. i thought for sure when i saw that pic he was gonna be the first too post.

Where have you been? No one would have said a damn word if that cartoon targeted whites, because discrimination against whites is accepted in our society, sometimes even encouraged. I'm not defending the cartoon, or the obvious conclusions that may be drawn from it despite the artist's intent.

The fact of the matter is that it has been socially taboo to criticize or point out characteristics certain ethnic groups may have, even though what one is saying is based in solid fact. If you do dare to criticize them, you're automatically labeled a racist and your argument is considered invalid, whether what you've said is true or not. It's a Catch 22. Any criticism earns you an automatic label and your comments fall on deaf ears. This shift to being Politically Correct is madness, and simply stifles honest, open and productive communication. If we can't even talk about it, how in the hell are we supposed to work on solving it?

daydark

Established Member
... How many times have you seen president Bush compared to a monkey? Yet the second a BLACK PERSON gets to be president, OH NO, BE CAREFUL, you can't say anything that would be taken as offensive because you could be RACIST (*gasp*). The double standard is ****ing ridiculous.

bush_monkey3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread