Oh SNAP!

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
*from major news sources... don't flame me!*:burn:
I'm surprised it got published in the NY Post

400,http%3A%2F%2Fd.yimg.com%2Fa%2Fp%2Fap%2F20090218%2Fcapt.ea1cf7fd72734031a84bdce41da4f654.ny_post_cartoon_nyr101.jpg

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I still dont understand what they were even thinking when they thought it, drew it, reviewed it, and published it. Does anyone know what they were actually trying to get across?

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
im not gonna lie...i think i was born in the south and no one ever told me...

and even i think that's pretty beat.

hey, i didn't vote for him...but he is our president...i would show him a lil more respect then that.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I still dont understand what they were even thinking when they thought it, drew it, reviewed it, and published it. Does anyone know what they were actually trying to get across?

That anyone writing the stimulus bill was no smarter than a monkey. At least that's what they said.:shrug:

BlownAway03

Established Member
can anyone confirm this?

This is certainly true. It was just talked about on CNN. I think it's inappropriate but at the same time the president really doesn't write bills on his own if you want to get technical. We all know what these idiots were getting at though. I'm so sick of the racial tension in this stupid country.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
man thats ****ed up. lets be real guys if it was about a white person we would be flipping the **** out. iam just waiting on heavycargo to chime in. i thought for sure when i saw that pic he was gonna be the first too post.

Users who are viewing this thread