Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2015 - May 14-17

5.0_MD

Established Member
Myself and a friend will be leaving Thursday night from northern Montgomery County. Feel free to send me a PM if anyone else wants to join.

nsstang

Nasty Style
Established Member
I'm leaving Thursday morning too and would love to meet up with a few others to cruise down.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
I'll see how work is going, maybe I can get out Friday. If someone has a place I can crash for the night?

i reserved a double bed room for my buddie and myself..he cancelled. I don't know if the old lady is going or not yet. if not, you can stay at my spot Friday night I guess. I gotta charge you something. it was seriously almost 600 bones for 2 nights.

Blown38

Established Member
i reserved a double bed room for my buddie and myself..he cancelled. I don't know if the old lady is going or not yet. if not, you can stay at my spot Friday night I guess. I gotta charge you something. it was seriously almost 600 bones for 2 nights.

Cool. Yeah I wasn't expecting a free stay, just somewhere to stay. :)

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I knew I could count on you, Mark. I've already alerted the staff I will be GONE! Provided my cams and injectors are done and tuned. Otherwise, a Porsche you will see.

Users who are viewing this thread