Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2015 - May 14-17

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Hey guys late to reply. I'm heading down tomorrow afternoon with my friend in his notch my car is already down beach waiting I left it from last weekend knd when I got married lol.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Hey guys late to reply. I'm heading down tomorrow afternoon with my friend in his notch my car is already down beach waiting I left it from last weekend knd when I got married lol.

What time are you heading down? I've got to go to Georgetown DE for a wedding tomorrow afternoon. I'm trying to be on the road around 2pm.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
Im here with blown38..there are some serious cars here. Rocked quite a few cars already. The convoy to bethany was cool. Was good meeting some of you guys. You'll see us cruisin together: red terminator and red t bird. Ps..the t bird owns ls1s. I have it on tape if you dont believe me..and its a v6 with a 273 gear lol...find us, we love meeting you guys.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Wish I could have made it this year. Finally had the car done, just couldn't swing it financially(because I finally got the car done lol). Would have been fun to hurt some feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread