Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2015 - May 14-17

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Bring those BillyBuilt cammed gt500's down! Nothing better then hearing your cams at all of the stop lights and through the parking lots!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I'm coming down Wednesday :banana:
update:
I just got off the phone with Ben, and he may be making a special appearance in OC this weekend. He's in obvious discomfort, but he's Ben! :burnout:

Last edited:

Why Try

Established Member
Good news. Hope to see Ben down there.

Bad news. My fuel system is acting up so no Cobra for me. I'll be down in the old vert 5.0.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Good to hear Ben is doing better....and may make a surprise visit. I saw his car today...it appears to be done.

Oh Travis...didn't know you had a vert. That'll be different for you? Or maybe us seeeing you in a vert.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I knew I could count on you, Mark. I've already alerted the staff I will be GONE! Provided my cams and injectors are done and tuned. Otherwise, a Porsche you will see.

I think you are just waiting on a tune at the moment...so did you do the cams like the rest of us? I thought you already had them in Scott's Sinister SVT!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Mark, Omar and i will be at the Crab Bag at 7pmn to watch the game.....
caps.jpg

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Screw friday...I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be messaging those i have on fb to hang. Will be there around noon Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread