Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2014 - May 15-18

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
still trying to talk corey to bring his newly tvs'd comp slow this year! i usually stay at the Sea Watch by 118th street. Theres a huge empty parking garage and usually a pretty decent place to sit on the side of the road to watch too

Most of the MACA crew stays at 118th too at the Coastal Palms. Covered garage and great balcony views, and best of all there are lots of MACA members.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
My car might be broken from nmra lol

Hey, Chicken Little - You are not the only one going to NNRA. Are you avoiding all test and tunes too be sure you don't break before NMRA too?

:poke:

images

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Too early to call but very likely. Been looking to pick up another McLaren if I can find the right one.

icepic

Established Member
OK, I'm in!:banana:
I'm booked at the Coastal Palms Thursday through Sunday. No availability on Wednesday, so it looks like I'm heading down on Thursday. :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
OK, I'm in!:banana:
I'm booked at the Coastal Palms Thursday through Sunday. No availability on Wednesday, so it looks like I'm heading down on Thursday. :beer:

Really...they had no Wednesday? Hmm...that creates a problem. I want to go down Wednesday....be there for a little time before it gets crazy. Oh and I just want to be there for a long time anyway..it goes so fast.

icepic

Established Member
Yea, I wanted to go down on Wednesday. I could not reserve on line, so I phoned them. The nice lady said Wednesday was booked solid. Things change, so I intend to check back. Who knows?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Well that's not good at all. Hmm...anyone got a place for me to stay Wednesday night only? I'm going to go down Wednesday regardless....maybe I'll sleep in the car. LOL!

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Well that's not good at all. Hmm...anyone got a place for me to stay Wednesday night only? I'm going to go down Wednesday regardless....maybe I'll sleep in the car. LOL!

i stay at the sea watch right down the road. literally a block or two down from your place. its got that beast parking garage in the front. ive been there two years now and its perfect. the garage is half empty when we go :banana:

on a side note, i cant wait for this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread