official socal cobra sightings thread

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
SCM3 said:
Saw a nice sounding white 03/04 cobra in mission viejo today on margerite and santa pargarita pkwy

that would be me.... i live right there.... i also sent you a PM, it probably looked something like this, but i didnt have the tail light tint on yet....
DriversRear.jpg

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
got the black decal from saleen! I always loved their fonts... i ordered one from mustangworld and it looked like shit... the saleen one looks a lot classier

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
that is a badass decal, i want it for my supercharged 01. did you just call saleen and order it?

i live right next to saleen so i just got it from them. You can also order them from their website, it was like 8 bucks

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
suaveflooder said:
hey, I live in San Diego....I see a couple...my friends dad's which is a puter color in Rancho and a sonic blue one in tiera santa....there's also a loud white one in el cajon....and a silver anniversary addition that my other friend owns....ha...I see them everywhere....oh, and not to mention a yellow one that meets at the "Wickedstangs" the first wednesday of every month...sandiego01snake...where are you located?

Did the sonic blue have black rims? If so it was me. I graduated High school in Tierrasanta and go back to vist friends fairly often.

nemanracing

Established Member
On my way to San Diego yesterday, I saw a red w/white stripe GT500 going northbound on the 215 near murrietta, and this past tuesday we had a white 03 Cobra show up to our lil gtg in riverside...

SN95StangMan

Established Member
Saw a black Terminator w/ black wheels on the 10 west last night and a white 2001 Cobra- Looked stock.
**(OT)Also spotted a trailer on the opposite side of the 10 with a yellow w/ black stripes 2008 Camaro and what looked to be a pair of 68/69 camaros with the same paint scheme. It was dark so I couldnt tell exactly what years they were. I figured it had something to do with the transformers movie. :shrug:

Last edited:

UCBeau

gorgeous sonic blue coupe rolling through del mar today..i'd have waved but my cobra is in the shop and i was pimping an altima.

Users who are viewing this thread