official socal cobra sightings thread

logan_yomtov

Established Member
I was thinking it would be cool to have one thread dedicated for when any of us spot a cobra.
if you guys think its a good idea, say something so maybe it can be stickied. is that ok mods?

today i spotted a black 03-04 vert at the pavilions on beach and edinger. About 30 minutes later i was at jack in the box on beach and bolsa and spotted a white 03-04 coupe with exhaust and a pillar gauges, parked across the street.
its nice to spot some local cobras, been about a while since i've seen one.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Misfitflesh said:
I finally seen one of my first new edge cobras in the ventura county area on the 118 today. White one by the way.

I see a red 99 and a silver 01 on the PCH all the time

the red one is a Vert. with a white top.

Tom

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Same one i believe, but i dont see too many people post over there so i hardly check it out anymore. I was the one that did the converter swap on rocketmans blue mustang.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Misfitflesh said:
Same one i believe, but i dont see too many people post over there so i hardly check it out anymore. I was the one that did the converter swap on rocketmans blue mustang.

where are you in VC?

Oh and in keeping with the spirit of this thread, I saw a black 03/04 Cobra w/ silver bumper inserts today on the PCH turning onto pleasant valley rd.

Not sure if he posts here or not but if you do, nice cobra looked very clean.

Tom

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Fillmore :coolman:

I actually see sn95 cobra or whatever style they call before mine through grimes cyn. Black one with different headlights and a pillar gauge pod deal.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
aside from our friends we see constantly?

i saw a white cobra with dark tint going up painter blvd in my area (uptown whittier) driver looked over and revved

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
i looked in my driveway and saw a black 04 vert...flash forward to tomorrow morning, I looked outside in my driveway and saw an 07 shelby white/blue.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Saw a nice silver 03/04 Cobra fairly stock with an exhaust and a nice stance on PCH a short while ago, but I wasn't in my Cobra.

:beer:

JD_Z28

Established Member
I saw a blk Camaro on the road today near Mira Mesa, My bad Cobra sightings. I seen a silver 03-04 near Qualcom I even meet the guy or kid (16 years old, dad bought him the car)

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Ok, ok. The thread said "official SoCal Cobra sightings". So, here I am. Guess the thread is over now? :shrug:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
i spotted a zinc yellow 01 cobra down here in san diego.
cool. i see a true blue metallic cobra every time i go to the curb. :shrug:

seriously though, i see a few around the neighborhood all the time. i'll keep a log if you wish, complete with date, time, and license plate number [if i can catch all of it]. :p

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
Hey I'm from Sacramento, and I'll be in Socal tomorrow through Weds. You'll be spotting me around..I'll be looking for some cobras on PCH and stuff...Sonic Blue 03 Cobra here..

logan_yomtov

Established Member
kick it physically or kick it meaning hang out???
either way, no. i was in my dads clk heading to the firing range and saw it drive by. think it was in a caravan that was heading to a funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread