official socal cobra sightings thread

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Spotted a clean screaming yellow cobra getting on the 10 at holt in Ontario the other day. Looked like an 04 due to a dark interior. Had a custom spittin plate too.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Spotted a clean screaming yellow cobra getting on the 10 at holt in Ontario the other day. Looked like an 04 due to a dark interior. Had a custom spittin plate too.

That's my buddies 04, he got that plate because he was trying to get the car to shoot flames with a flame kit

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
That's my buddies 04, he got that plate because he was trying to get the car to shoot flames with a flame kit

Like running overly rich and igniting the exhaust with like a spark plug? Seen the car a few times. Is it heavily modded? Sounds really healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member
Like running overly rich and igniting the exhaust with like a spark plug? Seen the car a few times. Is it heavily modded? Sounds really healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a pullied eaton with I think BBK headers an o/r X and magnaflow a quiet mufflers. It made like 480 I think. I had a ported eaton for him but he didn't want to do it. His car has like 130k on it I think. And yeah he was going to have a flame spitting tune but I mean he could have just did like me and put a WOT box lol

stvpee

Established Member
spotted a silver and a mystic today on Hollywood blvd. Both sounded mean!!! would love to know the setup on those cars.

Users who are viewing this thread