official socal cobra sightings thread

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
hey, I live in San Diego....I see a couple...my friends dad's which is a puter color in Rancho and a sonic blue one in tiera santa....there's also a loud white one in el cajon....and a silver anniversary addition that my other friend owns....ha...I see them everywhere....oh, and not to mention a yellow one that meets at the "Wickedstangs" the first wednesday of every month...sandiego01snake...where are you located?

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
There are 4 on Miramar that I know of, 2 of which work in my building. The other is Troy and another guy with a DSG Cobra. And I usually don't see too many of them other than that unless I go to a meet.

Last edited:

UCBeau

logan_yomtov said:
kick it physically or kick it meaning hang out???
either way, no. i was in my dads clk heading to the firing range and saw it drive by. think it was in a caravan that was heading to a funeral.
i mean kick it in the wing.

UCBeau

suaveflooder said:
hey, I live in San Diego....I see a couple...my friends dad's which is a puter color in Rancho and a sonic blue one in tiera santa....there's also a loud white one in el cajon....and a silver anniversary addition that my other friend owns....ha...I see them everywhere....oh, and not to mention a yellow one that meets at the "Wickedstangs" the first wednesday of every month...sandiego01snake...where are you located?
hey whats up man, i'm located in the UTC area. i go to school at SDSU and work up in del mar/encinitas.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake...I live right by your school...well, sorta. I live in Linda Vista off of the 163....what color is your car....there are three torch red terminators that I'm aware of in San Diego...one is a vert and mine and the other guys' aren't. I actually met the othe guy when he was on his motorcycle...he pulled up next to me and knocked on my window...I rolled it down and he's like, "Dude, I have that exact same car in my garage! I thought I had the only one of it's color in San Diego" I see cobras all the time here!

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
I seen a Blk Coupe with Red Racing Stripes broke down where the 5 and 8 connect a while ago. I was going to stop and help him, but he was in such a bad spot, I didnt want to get hit, and I wanted to try to beat traffic. If your on here or anyone knows him, tell him sorry man, I really meant to.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
saw a dsg cobra, sounded amazing speeding down whittier blvd, then saw a silver c6 zo6 not too far behind it

TEABG

Banned
logan_yomtov said:
i spotted a dsg coupe with a cobra r spoiler this afternoon in huntington beach.

If that Cobra owner is on here, get rid of the gay wing!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
suaveflooder said:

hey was your torch red cobra for sale a couple of months ago?

anyways, i saw a 03 cobra with Saleen wheels, Euro lights, saleen middle exhaust(or whatever you call it) and saleen wing. From the front it looks badass, from the rear it looks waaaay too ricey. I told the guy he had a nice car and he just ignored me. oh well.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
TEABG said:
If that Cobra owner is on here, get rid of the gay wing!

I think i saw that car for sale a while ago at Downey ford. DSG with COBRA R wing, looked pretty GAY!:xpl:

Lucky D

Lucky D's Cobra
Established Member
Ive seen two 07 GT-500's in the last week and a half. The first, blue w/white stripes, at a mexican food joint (parked) in Cherry Valley (couldn't find the owners). The other, two days ago, I was on my R6 and spotted her from afar, parked at Wildwood Canyon Park in Yucaipa. She was red w/ white stripes. I pulled in next to her, checking it out hoping the owner would get paranoid about a biker dude, with a flamed helmet being near his car, would come on over, generating cobra talk but no luck. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

UCBeau

suaveflooder said:
SanDiego01Snake...I live right by your school...well, sorta. I live in Linda Vista off of the 163....what color is your car....there are three torch red terminators that I'm aware of in San Diego...one is a vert and mine and the other guys' aren't. I actually met the othe guy when he was on his motorcycle...he pulled up next to me and knocked on my window...I rolled it down and he's like, "Dude, I have that exact same car in my garage! I thought I had the only one of it's color in San Diego" I see cobras all the time here!
sweet! i think i am the only cobra driver at SDSU. i have a zinc yellow 01, very very hard to miss.

i know the guy with the torch red vert, that's Jon. he posts over on SCT and Socalperformance.net

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
i saw a black 03-04 in my work parking lot. had some sick wheels on it, fluidyne, and it was lowered. never saw it before or since.

anybody work at techspace in aliso viejo????

TEABG

Banned
dgussin1 said:
i looked in my driveway and saw a black 04 vert...flash forward to tomorrow morning, I looked outside in my driveway and saw an 07 shelby white/blue.

:lol: Hope the Shelby fary visits me!

TEABG

Banned
Saw a black Terminator Atlantic/Del Amo Blvd (Long Beach) 5:00 PM SAT, had chrome 18" Cobra wheels, 18x10 on the rear wearing 315's. Lowered, blacked out! Looked clean! Attempted to catch up but you were gone. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread