Official NFL Playoffs Thread

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
No chance the Falcons go past the 2nd round! Not enough talent and still too young where it counts... They can be dangerous for years to come thou

last week you were saying falcons had no chance to beat your vikings. Tell AP next time you play him in madden 09 to hold on to the ball.:beer:

Wintermute

Banned
last week you were saying falcons had no chance to beat your vikings. Tell AP next time you play him in madden 09 to hold on to the ball.:beer:

Dude seriously. We HANDED the ball to you 4 times and you BARELY won by a touchdown (after a no-call). Ryan:134 yards, Turner: 70 yards. That shit was nothing to be proud of.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
cowboys vs patriots.

O wait. One team has all the star power in the NFL and cant beat the rams, cards, ravens, or the steelers. The other team could have a record of 11-5 and not make the playoffs.

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member

Ummm...? I never said that or just don't remember saying that at all, I'll check all of my posts to make sure! Of the final 3 games on the Vikings schedule I was most concerned with the Falcons game. Cards are crap and I expected that our last game vs the G-men of NY would be a win because they will not be playing their starters. Also we didn't have BIG Pat Williams! Yes he is that important!!!!!!!!!!!

Going forward to the playoffs "if the Vikes make it" Im only worried about 3 teams, Cowboys (if they bring their A-game), Giants and Panthers... I don't believe that the Minnesota Vikings have a chance to make it to the Superbowl because they have shown too much inconsistency but do match up to every team in the NFC well. I would say every sunday they might have a 50/50 chance of getting the W, just don't like them odd's for 3 games in a row playing 2 possible championship teams (YIKES)

My guess being very safe Giants/Panthers vs Steelers/Ravens I see the Titans losing early "call it a hunch"

And yes, I will tell AP next time I see / talk with him to hold onto the BALL it's getting a little crazy :beer:

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
I bet you belive that Phillip Rivers shouldn't be in the probowl too.:kaboom:

Not true at all! He is very deserving. This happens to 10+ players each year. Cant vote them all in, and it comes down to popularity... unfortunately

The Chargers are a underperforming team with a couple of players who showed up this year. I will go as far and say that they're the = to the Cards in the AFC (oh snaps) :p

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Da Bears just made the NFC picture a lot more interesting..

As a Packer fan I am glad to see us lose. We are one step closer to losing Mike McCarthy and just moved up a few spots on the draft board. :banana:

burnzilla

Established Member
Da Bears just made the NFC picture a lot more interesting..

Sure did.
Next Sunday is going to be very interesting.

As it stands now....

aer2.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
my broncos are puking all over themselves!! oy

(not that we would do any damage in the playoffs anyway with our horrendous d)

+1 on the miami dolphins a feel good story

i wonder what parcells could do in detroit!

Users who are viewing this thread