Official NFL Playoffs Thread

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Damn the Cards are looking great today. I was not expecting this

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
Is this the same Arizona team that my Patriots beat the bag out of a few weeks ago? The Panthers look like their lost......

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Holy dear JESUS my Panthers sucked horse balls tonight. Hell, by halftime I turned around to watch the shows in the stands. 8 fights broke out near me and I saw prob 20+ people get arrested in the 3 sections around me.

O well. GREAT season Panthers! Too bad you played your worst game when it counted the most :(

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Awesome games. Even though San Diego is playing lights out right now I think Pittsburg will edge them out. I think Willie Parker is playing today. I would like to see Pittsburg play Baltimore for the AFC championship. NFC I'm not sure. Giants havent been playing like they had earlier in the season. And you never know which Eagles team is going to show up. If the cardinals can get past either of their defenses next week in the championship I dont think they can win against Baltimore or Pittsburgs D's if one of them makes it to the Superbowl.
Its all been good football so far this postseason and I cant wait till the next games.

Last edited:

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Go Cardinals! I can't believe they pulled it off! I'm originally from AZ and it's amazing to see the Cards FINALLY doing something!

Users who are viewing this thread