Official NFL Playoffs Thread

burnzilla

Established Member
***I will update and paste the new charts every week***

ser6.jpg

If the season ended today ...

Its hard to believe my Fins are leading the AFC East. Unbelievable.
Its even harder to believe SD still has a chance.

And best of all, Dallas will be lucky if they make playoffs.
Also, the Vikings got ripped.... that was a bad call... should have been pass interference.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It'll be a fun post season no doubt. I'm just glad the Falcons don't suck again.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
man i'm gonna be so pissed if the pats go 11-5 and don't make it when teams like the one we just raped today and the chargers or broncos are in.

allgo90

Established Member
Dolphins are going to take AFC East....for a hell of a come back season

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i hope the pats make it in. they had a great season considering the injuries. lost their #1 qb and #1 running back early int he season. and their defense has been picked apart by injuries all season.

as a patriots fan it will be weird, but i will be the jets #1 fan next week. you gotta do what you gotta do

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
i hope the pats make it in. they had a great season considering the injuries. lost their #1 qb and #1 running back early int he season. and their defense has been picked apart by injuries all season.

as a patriots fan it will be weird, but i will be the jets #1 fan next week. you gotta do what you gotta do

+1.
Cassel's come a long way since week 1 but still not good enough to take them deep into the playoffs.
Jets AND Jags fan next week. ;-)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
OT: I've never really understood what makes posts entitled 'Official' really Official.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
As much as I love the Broncos, they (or any other team in the AFC West) truly don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

I certainly don't want to play against Indy - they always seem to have our number. Peyton will tear up our D.

As much as I love the Broncos, they (or any other team in the AFC West) truly don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

I certainly don't want to play against Indy - they always seem to have our number. Peyton will tear up our D.

Don't deserve? If they win the division they deserve it as much as anyone else :dw:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
You really think they are playing well enough?? Maybe you're not watching the same games that I am.

Offense is pretty good but the D is horrendous.

Don't get me wrong, I want them to win, I just don't think our D can hold the top tier teams

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I love my broncos but I don't think they are gonna do it...

Best story of the year is the Dolphins winning the AFC East. I hope they make a run.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I ship for boot camp on January 26th. I was worried there was a chance that I was going to miss the Buccaneers play in the SuperBowl...

My concern for this situation decreases weekly.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
NFC west is what amazes me the most. Not only do they suck, but the niners could easily be 1st in the division and have a playoff birth. They lost 3 or 4 games where it was less then 3 points or decided by last plays. Its not like they would have gotten past 1st round, but its just humorous to think that with their mediocre division they can get that far.

Im going for the falcons or Titans all the way baby!

Users who are viewing this thread