Official Colt State Park Cruise Info Page

yuke175

Established Member
Hope you guys are having a good time, wish I could have made the rain date

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks to Dave for putting this together. It was a great turn out for who could make it and I'm sorry for those who couldn't. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I can't wait for next year.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I had a great time driving and spending time with all of you. Nice organization and beautiful setting for the gathering Dave, it was a great day, looking forward for the next one.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
awesome time guys. next year hope everyone makes it. Thanks again Dave, let plan ahead and get shirts next year

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Thanks dave! I got roasted in the sun again haha, I'll def plan way ahead for the shirts next year :beer:

Everyone post your pics! I'll have mine up soon

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks to Dave for putting this together. It was a great turn out for who could make it and I'm sorry for those who couldn't. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I can't wait for next year.

Thanks Dave, had a blast the get together was put together well.

I had a great time driving and spending time with all of you. Nice organization and beautiful setting for the gathering Dave, it was a great day, looking forward for the next one.

great day great people!!!!! :rockon:

awesome time guys. next year hope everyone makes it. Thanks again Dave, let plan ahead and get shirts next year

Thanks dave! I got roasted in the sun again haha, I'll def plan way ahead for the shirts next year :beer:

Everyone post your pics! I'll have mine up soon

Thanks Dave had a awesome time.

You are all VERY WELCOME!! You guys rock! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread