Official Colt State Park Cruise Info Page

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Alright, less than a month to go!

DATE: 6/23. 6/24 will be the rain date. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that we have sunny and dry summer weather!

TIME: 9am. I will be there at 8am if you want to get there early.

MEETING SPOT: The official meeting spot for the beginning of the cruise will be the same as last year at the Shaws parking lot in North Attleboro (exit 5 off of rte 95).

DEPARTURE TIME: We will head out at 9:45am.

ROUTE: We are going to take a different route from last year. Our route will head north on 95 and catch 495 south to 24 south and finally to 114 which will bring us right up to CSP. The route is just over 55 miles and should take roughly an hour.

I am hoping that we can park in the same area as last year but we'll have to see how busy it is once we get there. That area is fairly large so we should be good to go.

I will hand out maps of our cruise route before we depart from North Attleboro.

Also, I believe my Aunt will be shooting video of the event like last year as well as taking photos.

If anyone has questions either PM me or call me on my cell 508-207-0831 between 9am and 8pm.

Things are shaping up to be a bigger turnout than last year so let's all have fun, make sure we respresent the Mustang/SVT/Ford community well, be safe and of course HAVE A BLAST!

Please check back to this thread often for updates and info.

THANK YOU!!! -Dave

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
This just got me exited. This longer cruise should be sweet!

Anyone bringing a grill? I don't have a small grill

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I will be bringing a cooler of food since I will only be a few weeks out from my competition in July at that point. However, everyone please feel free to bring your grilles and food etc since there aren't any concession stands at CSP.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
I will be bringing a cooler of food since I will only be a few weeks out from my competition in July at that point. However, everyone please feel free to bring your grilles and food etc since there aren't any concession stands at CSP.

by competition do you mean tough mudder?

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
i can't wait to bring my NON PI 2v up to cruising speeds in that `14 second rush...gonna be fun times tho on a side note

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i can't wait to bring my NON PI 2v up to cruising speeds in that `14 second rush...gonna be fun times tho on a side note
non pi 2v...
d

StangSteph

Established Member
Ahhhh I want to take my car to this.... I would be in that ^^ category I believe lol.

I looked it up on shaws.com, would this be the one? 125 Robert Toner Blvd, North Attleborough, MA 02763

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
This just got me exited. This longer cruise should be sweet!

Anyone bringing a grill? I don't have a small grill

I will be bringing a small grill and basic fixings .... Not sure if the grill will be able support everyone tho.

They can be purchased pretty cheap at Lowes and HD. Like around 30$ ish.

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Don't worry... I'm sure there will be some 32v's w/ < 300hp.. We're there to have fun!!!

I noticed you are selling parts and upgrading your car again! Congrats, that is great .... Your car is gonna be sick. I am sure you will have the fastest Maroon Cobra on the eastern seaboard!!!!

For some reason if your car is not ready by the CSP Run; Just wait out in front of your house ... I'll be there nice and early to pick you up.

Anyway, good luck with upgrades. Can't wait to see the finished product!

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread