Official Colt State Park Cruise Info Page

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Anybody around south as shore want to meet up fir the ride there? Im in Scituate ma

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mooch and I will be at the Dedham Plaza/ Shaw's on Rte 1 at 8am. It's two exits up from 95S but maybe like 5 mins out of the way. So it's not much of a detour at all if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuke175

Established Member
Mooch and I will be at the Dedham Plaza/ Shaw's on Rte 1 at 8am. It's two exits up from 95S but maybe like 5 mins out of the way. So it's not much of a detour at all if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good, can you pm me your cell # just in case I can't find you etc etc

StangSteph

Established Member
When and how long will you all be staying at CSP? might just go there in a white wrx with the bf....he finally got a saturday off to relax, so I'm not gonna make him to go on the cruise...

Last edited:

DRAGUL

Established Member
Raining here in CT and looking at the weather report it is suppose to rain all morning.. Unless this is rescheduled, it looks like I will not be attending.

Last edited:

yuke175

Established Member
Looks like it will clear up, im getting ready to leave in 45 to an hour

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Just spoke with Dave (SVT03DAL) who's been watching the Doppler with a keen eye this morning lol. He wanted me to let everyone know that at this point the rain is starting to clear in Attleboro so we are still a go for the cruise. I'll be posting this on all of the CSP threads to spread the word. See ya in a few guys!!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Sorry man, how do u think I feel? I just hope everyone gets the message, especially the CT guys....as soon as I messaged yoj last it started to downpour and I was about a mile from home walking in this shit. Phone is all messed up and its my only net connection...

Just messing with ya. Well at least I now have time to try and wax my car. See ya tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread