Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

SVT03DAL

Established Member
ATTENTION CSP ATTENDEES WHO ORDERED TSHIRTS:

Shirts will be distributed once we arrive at CSP and get settled in. I will be passing out flyers in North Attleboro and Cardi's which will detail our cruise route and map of CSP with our 3 potential parking areas. If anyone has any questions, call my cell.

THANK YOU!

f2hatch

Established Member
I think its close enough for me to say this will be a no show for me. Being over two hours I'll be very pissed to drive a hour get half way there and get poured on.

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
I think its close enough for me to say this will be a no show for me. Being over two hours I'll be very pissed to drive a hour get half way there and get poured on.

I am with you .... I think my garage ho will have to stay put agian :cryying:

Too bad, I have been looking forward to this one since the winter. Oh well.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I keep hearing late afternoon/evening storms if we do get hit. Sunday looks really good weather wise though.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Saturday for Bristol: Cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning...then partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds around 5 mph...becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs around 70. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Either way we're gonna lose people from the chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday because they have things to do.

Last edited:

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Saturday for Bristol: Cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning...then partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds around 5 mph...becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs around 70. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Either way we're gonna lose people from the chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday because they have things to do.

I know it is hard for people to switch last minute, if this kicks over to Sunday I will be there.

18 mins and counting.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
My break is over at work so I wont know til I get home after 5 tonight. If anyone see's this and has my number, text me the day :beer:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'm with you Bryan. My garage doesn't open if it's raining. I'm afraid my car will melt!!

What a sh*t season for weather :fm:

I know it is hard for people to switch last minute, if this kicks over to Sunday I will be there.

18 mins and counting.

You too homo should get to work before I email this to the germans... I have the email addy

Users who are viewing this thread