Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Really hoping this event turns out to be Saturday, I feel like it's the better of the 2 days for the amount of cars that will show up

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Really hoping this event turns out to be Saturday, I feel like it's the better of the 2 days for the amount of cars that will show up

I feel the same way Mooch but nice warm sunny weather trumps overcast and threats of showers any day. Just keep your eyes peeled on this thread until Friday evening for "the Decision" LOL!

gopats76

Established Member
Keeping my eyes on this... To the folks on the Cape - where in Sagamore we meeting and at what time...? Not looking forward to the possibility of over 600 RWHP on drag radials in the rain....

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I can't make it on Sunday. I hope it stays on Saturday. Sunday is my wedding anniversary.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
if only it were next saturday instead of sunday. lots of people cant make it sunday. i guess theres always next year.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Looks like this decision is gonna be last minute, the forcast has changed every day. Sounds like it's gonna be Sunday..

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
these things are always tough.........but changing it at the last minute would be catastrophic. There's ALOT of people on that list that don't post here and would have no way of knowing the event was moved.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
im out sunday.. my wifes out of town and I have the kids

if only it were next saturday instead of sunday. lots of people cant make it sunday. i guess theres always next year.

Looks like this decision is gonna be last minute, the forcast has changed every day. Sounds like it's gonna be Sunday..

these things are always tough.........but changing it at the last minute would be catastrophic. There's ALOT of people on that list that don't post here and would have no way of knowing the event was moved.

Hoping for SUNDAY!

Accuweather says clearing for Saturday with chance of ISO-Tstorms for Attleboro and Bristol. So as of right now Saturday is still the targeted event. As I have said in previous posts...please continue to check in with this thread but the final decision will be made Friday afternoon and I am available by cell phone (508-207-0831) if anyone has questions.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Accuweather says clearing for Saturday with chance of ISO-Tstorms for Attleboro and Bristol. So as of right now Saturday is still the targeted event. As I have said in previous posts...please continue to check in with this thread but the final decision will be made Friday afternoon and I am available by cell phone (508-207-0831) if anyone has questions.

the threat of rain/thunderstorms are predicted for late afternoon saturday ... Keep an open mind..lol

SVT03DAL

Established Member
the threat of rain/thunderstorms are predicted for late afternoon saturday ... Keep an open mind..lol

Definitely Nick. I am encouraged by today's forecast. The only thing that will make me move it to Sunday would be the imminent threat of steady rain on Saturday which at this point does not seem like the case.

hope its saturday, sunday doesnt work for me or any of the guys i was bringing with me.

jeff

Me too brother!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I too heard on the news that if anything, it's going to be late afternoon. My hopes are up a little bit now :banana:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
for cape/bourne guys im thinkin dunkin donuts at the sagamore bridge. if all goes well weather wise for sat 715ish? wanna be in attlboro at 845 to 9. if you wanna try diff time let me know....

Users who are viewing this thread