Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Although it sucks a lot of people are busy tomorrow, it was diffidently the better choice weather wise. Crappy day today for sure.

f2hatch

Established Member
Yeah I definitely think we will have a better showing tomorrow. There are people that are busy but I think we would of lost a lot more people due to the weather. It was raining when I woke up so it wouldn't of even been a choice I would of not gone and I'm sure a lot of others would of done the same

SVT03DAL

Established Member
im in reworked shit around...
Awesome!
Although it sucks a lot of people are busy tomorrow, it was diffidently the better choice weather wise. Crappy day today for sure.
Exactly
Yeah I definitely think we will have a better showing tomorrow. There are people that are busy but I think we would of lost a lot more people due to the weather. It was raining when I woke up so it wouldn't of even been a choice I would of not gone and I'm sure a lot of others would of done the same
My thinking exactly.
what time are most people LEAVING CSP?

Playing itby ear

matt87

Established Member
beautiful day today, didnt rain a drop. good call on that weather forcast(i hate weathermen)

willis414

Established Member
I'm going to give my csp shirts away they are bought and paid for. I have no way to get them and saleenrep shouldn't have to deal with shipping. So.....
Both are black
One small - I would like it to go to someone's little svt'er ( bought for my son )
One XL - just call out dibs
Let's see some pics soon !

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I'm going to give my csp shirts away they are bought and paid for. I have no way to get them and saleenrep shouldn't have to deal with shipping. So.....
Both are black
One small - I would like it to go to someone's little svt'er ( bought for my son )
One XL - just call out dibs
Let's see some pics soon !

I feel bad that you can't make it so I will grab teeshirts from Saleem to mail to you. Shoot me a pm with name and mailing address please.

Users who are viewing this thread