Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
dave excellent time... once the rug-rats go to be i'll whore out your dads 430 next to my cobra ( actually vice versa ) ... tell him he increased the resale value of my car when I sell it one day...Lol !!!!

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
good times today guys...glad i got to put some names with faces...lets do it again soon

Alright, let's start discussing the Aug / Sept run!!! Next run, bringing a grill for sure.

It was nice to have the garage ho out for such a long time.

:beer:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Nice meeting you guys today....<------Jay from CT with the OW Vert....thanks for having us and putting it together....good times.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
sounds like it was a blast wish i couldve gone:cuss:!!! next run either last weekend in august or sept 10th? cant do labor day weekend.:beer:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
It was a pleasure meeting everyone today and putting a face to the screen names. Hopefully we can pull something like this together again in the near future.

If anyone knows of any upcoming car shows, please start a new thread to keep everyone in the loop.

Good times!! :beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'll post my pics later on. I had a great time! +1 on the grill next time haha

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
What a great day....props to Dave for putting together the maps and putting the effort in.

Turn out was awesome, some pretty bad ass car's showed up!!!!!

I hope we do it again this year.....good to meet some of you, sorry I didn't get to meet everyone

SVT03DAL

Established Member
HEY PEOPLE!

I just wanted to thank everyone again that showed up yesterday. Thanks again to SALEENRep and Mooch for handling the tshirts as well as my Aunt for taking the videos of the cruise and meet. Thank you also to the guy in the white GT from Fall Rive (I am SO SORRY, forgot your name!) that guided us to our meeting spot at CSP when we arrived. We had a great turnout (39 vehicles) and we were rewarded with some GREAT weather once the haze and fog burned off. I hope everyone had as much fun as my Wife, Dad and Aunt had. It was nice meeting you all! I had a chance to review some of the footage that my Aunt shot and I am excited to see what comes of it once she has a chance to edit etc. I will tell you that you ALL will be VERY happy to see the "rest area passes" that were made on 95 South! I also have a ton of photos to post and will try to get them up today for you all to view.

I am thinking about possibly doing another cruise/gtg to CSP in the fall, maybe in mid-late September so stay tuned with the New England Regional Forum over the next couple weeks. Once again, thank you

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Thank you Dave for getting this all together, the girlfriend and I had a blast. I think next time we should make the cruise longer, that was awesome seeing all those cars going down the highway :rockon:

Nice meeting the ones I got to yesterday! Cool to put a face to a screen name haha

SVT03DAL

Established Member
What a great day....props to Dave for putting together the maps and putting the effort in.

Turn out was awesome, some pretty bad ass car's showed up!!!!!

I hope we do it again this year.....good to meet some of you, sorry I didn't get to meet everyone

Thank you Dave for getting this all together, the girlfriend and I had a blast. I think next time we should make the cruise longer, that was awesome seeing all those cars going down the highway :rockon:

Nice meeting the ones I got to yesterday! Cool to put a face to a screen name haha

thank you dave for orchestrating a great meet!

Don't mention it guys, I'm glad you all participated and enjoyed yourselves...

Users who are viewing this thread