Official 2022 College Football Thread

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I think it was just a mock up/hypothetical.

Anyways, 12 team playoff is now a reality beginning in 2026!

would be nice to go ahead and start in 24 but I dont see them letting go sooner than they have to

Plumlee (former ole miss qb) looked solid overall last night for UCF, looks like a big upgrade over what they had last year. So ****ing glad Randy Shannon got the boot last year, defense is getting better but mobile QBs still giving them hell.

beau t

Established Member
Ohio ST found a bruiser for a Rb, Willams looks like a handful to tackle.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Hats off to ND for a great challenge tonight. Their D Line is tough and they are well coached. They should be able to win a lot of games and lurk in the top 4 until their offense catches up.

My Buckeyes were an enigma tonight. Losing JSN to injury and not having Fleming available really limited our passing game, but it was refreshing to see us pound the rock against an elite D line and play amazing defense. Sky's the limit based on our performance tonight. Kudos to ND...a worthy opponent.

rborden

Established Member
Not many marquee games on. A lot of watered down Big schools vs little schools.

That Florida vs Utah game was excellent but Utah gave it away at the end.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Hate ND but they earned respect Saturday.

I was checking scores when I could couldn’t believe they were ahead at the half. Happy it wasn’t a blowout. I really think Freeman is the right guy. Was so happy and dancing when Kelly said he was leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I was checking scores when I could couldn’t believe they were ahead at the half. Happy it wasn’t a blowout. I really think Freeman is the right guy. Was so happy and dancing when Kelly said he was leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kelly got gut punched Sunday night. It was funny the way his team lost that game. LOL

beau t

Established Member
I see Texas moving way up in the ranks after today their D looked impressive minus a couple plays, they went toe to toe with Bama and i thought at one point they could pull off the upset.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I see Texas moving way up in the ranks after today their D looked impressive minus a couple plays, they went toe to toe with Bama and i thought at one point they could pull off the upset.
With an injured backup qb running the show… drive to end the first half stings extra now

rborden

Established Member
Notre Dame got embarrassed today. Marcus Freeman is going to find out real fast that the love starts to dry up when you can't win a game.
I was rather surprised when they gave him the head coaching gig. He has zero experience and is in way over his head.

ND should have thrown multiple brinks trucks at Luke Fickell.

They get what they deserve.

rborden

Established Member
I guess Texas A&M and Michigan now share the same emo feelings.

Both have been upset by Appalachian State. That’s funny. What a great game that was. The look on Jumbo Fisher’s face as time expired was worth its weight in gold.

IA Shelby

Established Member
i am a fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes. They have a great defense and fantastic special teams. Their offense on the other hand is literally Division 3 level. It is simply unbelievable a major team could put out a QB who is so inept. His completion percentage is like 40%. And 90% of those completions are like 5 yard passes. Time for Kirk and his son who is the OFfensive Coordinator to go. But that will never happen. The administrators at Iowa are weak.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I was rather surprised when they gave him the head coaching gig. He has zero experience and is in way over his head.

ND should have thrown multiple brinks trucks at Luke Fickell.

They get what they deserve.
I was surprised as well. I wanted to keep him on staff, but would have prefered him to stay as a D coordinator.
I want him to have his chance with his recruits, but after that if it isn't working then they need to do whatever it takes to get a good coach.

Users who are viewing this thread