Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
brady_350x197_1693976131857.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rborden

Established Member
bb3126d574cbdddc0c9fa918e2a4a7d2.jpg

Russell Wilson has not gotten back to the big game since being beaten by Brady.

Matt Ryan has not gotten back to the Super Bowl since being beaten by Brady.

Jake Delhomme did not return to a Super Bowl after losing to Brady.

Donovan McNabb did not return to the Super Bowl after losing to Brady.

Adam Goff has not returned to the Super Bowl after losing to Brady.

So maybe it is safe to say Mahomes is done appearing in Super Bowls now too?

The only one who did get back to the Super Bowl after being beaten by Brady was Kurt Warner who lost to the Steelers and Big Ben in the Super Bowl.

rborden

Established Member
Edit: Double post

Attachments

• bb3126d574cbdddc0c9fa918e2a4a7d2.jpg
    bb3126d574cbdddc0c9fa918e2a4a7d2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 32

colin450

Established Member
I think Mahomes will win another one but no one is getting 7. Think about guys like Rodgers, Brees, Wilson, that still haven't gotten another trophy. Those guys will probably be remembered as some of the all time greats. Brady has WON 7. Insane. Took Peyton Manning forever to get #2 and the Broncos defense had to carry his steroid filled, lifeless corpse over the finish line.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I think Mahomes will win another one but no one is getting 7. Think about guys like Rodgers, Brees, Wilson, that still haven't gotten another trophy. Those guys will probably be remembered as some of the all time greats. Brady has WON 7. Insane. Took Peyton Manning forever to get #2 and the Broncos defense had to carry his steroid filled, lifeless corpse over the finish line.
They did 100% and it was funny. They really should have left his back up finish the season.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I was watching family guy the other night and there was a scene where Peter and Lois are in the Patriots locker room. They are talking and Lois quickly looks over and says, "hmmm, all the teams playbooks are in alphabetical order". Just about pissed myself.

Move on, nothing to see here.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dont post in here often but figured this was news worthy. Don't know why I can't post a pic here but a buddy of mine took a photo of the Patriots jet landing at McCord Air Force Base. They must be in town to talk about a Wilson trade.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Been years boys. I am ready for another year of the Jets sucking, the Giants mediocrity, and the Cowboys being worthless..... as usual. Good to see some regulars still on here.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Bears fan here... I dont know what the hell happened but somehow the bears traded picks to move up twice and actually got value for them.... and Rodgers hates the packers?

Maybe the football gods actually feel sorry for Bears fans this year, lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The NFL will never recover from this. It would interesting to know how much viewership they've lost since the kneeling began.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The NFL will never recover from this. It would interesting to know how much viewership they've lost since the kneeling began.
Honestly, im sure itll spike for this season due to the whole covid lockdown from last year.

I got tickets for the Chargers Patriots game this year and it was much pricier than what they were last year for the same game and similar seats. They also sold much quicker this time around

Users who are viewing this thread