Official 2019 NFL Thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Tough loss fpr the pats. As much as i dislike them, the officiating was pretty bad. I would just like fair officiating accross the board.

I didn't even care who won that game but the Pats were getting ****ed big time by the refs.

i would have liked to watch that broncos game and also the saints/49ers game yesterday.

those 49rs are really looking great. even their losses to seattle and baltimore came right down to the wire.

Broncos game really sucked. Big time.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

colin450

Established Member

Saw an article on this. Boy, Belichek was just adamant that it was a different film crew and they had nothing to do with it and they didn't see any of the film, yada yada yada. Kinda funny if you ask me.

Classic bait and switch move by the NFL to get everyone to stop talking about their refs.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Don't be like the liberal MSM and run with with a story that turns out to be a lie. It was an independent film crew working on a series filming right out in the open who possibly didn't know the rules.
I know it doesn't look good being the Patriots but this seems like it should be easy enough to get to the facts.

mr2cam

Established Member
Don't be like the liberal MSM and run with with a story that turns out to be a lie. It was an independent film crew working on a series filming right out in the open who possibly didn't know the rules.
I know it doesn't look good being the Patriots but this seems like it should be easy enough to get to the facts.

Which is the exact same excuse they used during spygate, even said "We can delete the footage", almost like it was scripted..

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, they still have a few areas to address. They have the ability to play lights out and other times they stink, like last week. They also let the panthers back in the game too often.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread