Official 2019 NFL Thread

PIPO

Established Member
My hawks don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. How are you going to lose to a 4 win team with a backup QB at home? They should be ashamed.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
cat=102&_nc_ohc=NX_cclpNR0wAQmW9TX7sYPGKEvoEoMcmSNM9Fi2HEGADFdNadl4PbteOQ&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
LOL at Patriots. I knew this game was going to be a toss up. Brady just can't throw an accurate pass 8 out of 10 tries. Offense has sucked for most of the season but the Defense gagged today too.
They didn't deserve a 1st round bye anyway. I don't even think they deserve to be in the playoffs at all.

Brady will most likely play his last game as a Patriot next week. I would hate to see him in another uniform but if he want's to continue playing I can't see the Pats re-signing him. Time to move the **** on.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL at Patriots. I knew this game was going to be a toss up. Brady just can't throw an accurate pass 8 out of 10 tries. Offense has sucked for most of the season but the Defense gagged today too.
They didn't deserve a 1st round bye anyway. I don't even think they deserve to be in the playoffs at all.

Brady will most likely play his last game as a Patriot next week. I would hate to see him in another uniform but if he want's to continue playing I can't see the Pats re-signing him. Time to move the **** on.
Honestly bro, the last 5 or 6 games, they sucked. Just my opinion. Either Brady is seriously hurt or something else is going on in his head. He's not on target as much as he used to be. Age is probably a factor as well.
They are not going to the Superbowl this year. Heck, I'll be surprised if they win next week's game. lol

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
My team got there second win and a first round draft pick. Common Brown you better pick Burrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

I, like everyone else, in the last 24 seconds expected brady to go deep and hope for the PI call and get the ball on the 1. That's normally what they do.

I just didnt see the normal sense of urgency on the pats.

I doubt the Pats would lose Brady. They wouldnt risk having to face him in a later game. He would be more expensive than most teams could afford.

If elway goes for him, i will fly to Denver and burn it to the ground. The whole city. Denver seems to be where a lot of pats players go to die.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread