Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAA

Bye Bye Bama!!!! oh man, I love watching bama lose.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Good game by OSU. We made way too many mistakes to compete with a team of that caliber. You gotta be damn near perfect.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
cat=105&_nc_ohc=B3SBNPjH-csAQlC3hMTnCDxo9z9G-v-l7H47oWB-3ZYXFXShTFKR6MVug&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I want OSU to get the 1 seed because I’m a Buckeye honk. However, more importantly, the committee has a chance to change the college football landscape if they put OSU #1 and state that the reason they got the #1 is because they play 9 conference games and did not play an FCS team like LSU did. Here’s a chance. A chance to change college football for the better. Let’s do this!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The committee picked the way I figured they would. I think had OSU not struggled in the first half they’d be number one. LSU bearing Bama, Florida, Auburn, and dominating GA yesterday is what I think got them the number one slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I like the #1 spot but would have been sweet to be #2. beat Clemson, then beat OSU in the Championship. Tough road but would have been sweet.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wtf do you know about conference championship games? Lol

Just busting your balls.

This sets up perfectly for OSU. Beating Clemson and team SEC to win the Natty would be sweet!

I know lots about them. I watch OSU play in them about every year.

Dabo was bitching to his players yesterday about being ranked #1 to start the season and falling to #3 while going undefeated (hey dumbass, did you look at your schedule?) but he did say if you want to be the champ you have to beat the best.

This playoff is shaping up to be a really good one. I'll watch all the games this year.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
For God's sake, that team ain't beating OSU this year. We have the much better roster, better coaches, and we focus on the rivalry. Their arrogance is our greatest weapon. @Sinister04L

Notre Dame will lose 2-3 games.

ACC: Clemson will make the playoffs because even the PAC12 is better than the ACC.

SEC: Bama will rule the SEC once again...sorry UGA, keep dreamin' of Herschel Walker coming out of retirement because you guys cannot get over the hump.

Big12: OU will once again win the Big12 but won't win a playoff game. Jalen Hurts is a high quality QB and will win them games, but he isn't a game breaker like Baker or Kyler. Texas lost a ton on defense. I don't see them winning the conference.

Bi1G: Nebraska is not back...YET. They will be juiced for us in Lincoln and I'm sure it will be a night game. We are prime time so everyone wants to play us in prime time. Watch out for Penn State. They won't win the East but they are talented and better than Jimmy's boys in AA. But we continue to be the class of the B1G.

PAC12: Toss up between Washington and Oregon. Best two QBs in the conference.

All I know is we are stomping the rival on Thanksgiving weekend.

Teams with inside track to playoffs: OU, OSU, Bama, Clemson, UGA
Teams with outside shot: LSU, Florida, Washington, Oregon

GO BUCKS!

I pretty much nailed it this year with the exception of LSU. For once I was almost right! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread